'Bitch She's Madonna' Documentary series

Blue Jean

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah I thought about that. I’d like to eventually merge the whole Madonna/LAV/Boy toy era into 1 without titles and credits inbetween Cos I know some fans like to just watch it all like that. It just makes more sense on YouTube to have episodes no longer than 10 minutes I think Cos then the more casual fans are likely to watch them.

I wouldn't merge the whole thing. You are right, 10 minutes is the perfect lenght.

It's just that Vision Quest episode is a little poor and very short (I expected you to put the interview when she says she has three songs in the movie...), so it could well fit with the other one (which is also shorter than others) about Madonna's first movies. Together they would be about 9:50 minutes long.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I wouldn't merge the whole thing. You are right, 10 minutes is the perfect lenght.

It's just that Vision Quest episode is a little poor and very short (I expected you to put the interview when she says she has three songs in the movie...), so it could well fit with the other one (which is also shorter than others) about Madonna's first movies. Together they would be about 9:50 minutes long.

Well originally Vision Quest was to be part of Like a Virgin Pt. 1 but there was no room. But I do get what you mean. I’ll think about that with future episodes. Maybe Shanghai Surprise I will merge with True Blue rather than have its own episode. Some M projects are unworthy of their own episode :lol:  I mean I can’t see a whole episode dedicated to The English Roses, can you?

46 minutes ago, devilpray said:

This is soooo good and so needed! I sent it to a lot of people I know that want to get into her stuff, thanks!

That’s so cool! Thank you!!! That was my intended audience but so far I think it’s mainly been diehard Madonna fans watching it :lol: 

Not that I’m complaining, I’m overwhelmed with the response so far!! I can see from the YouTube stats it’s getting shared in places I don’t know about ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello darlings!

Apologies I have been busy moving house but am about 80% finished on episode 7 so it will be hopefully sometime next week. Lots of good things coming and more consistency with release dates in the future xx

excellent! thank you, can't wait

Hello darlings!

Apologies I have been busy moving house but am about 80% finished on episode 7 so it will be hopefully sometime next week. Lots of good things coming and more consistency with release dates in the future xx

I'm so pleased ...thought either those Fascist dictators posing as righteous men came for you with their big leather boots to shut you up and put a gag in your mouth....Or or M's people signed you up....either way we're ready 

1 hour ago, Semtex1 said:

I'm so pleased ...thought either those Fascist dictators posing as righteous men came for you with their big leather boots to shut you up and put a gag in your mouth....Or or M's people signed you up....either way we're ready

Hahaha nope. I just have been busy but I am keen to do more. I am on the lookout for some collaborators to help speed things up to help with the sound mix, special effects, social media etc. My plan with series 2 is to make the whole series in advance and then release every episode on a weekly basis to keep things more consistent!