'Bitch She's Madonna' Documentary series

Blue Jean

26 minutes ago, confessed said:

Wow this is amazing! Subscribed! 

The trailer is awesome too, perfectly edited!

Thanks so much @confessed!! I’m super excited to start sharing each episode!

Its also been a really fun project as I’ve been investigating each era in depth ❤️

3 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

I saw this trailer on Instagram this morning and i absolutely loved it! I had no idea what it was for but it got me so hyped. Great selection of clips and soundbites. Can't wait to see what you come up with for your series, definitely subscribing. 

Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️

But hang on, I didn’t post on insta ? You mean YouTube??

3 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Nope, some Madonna fan account reposted it! Check it out. They kinda credited you in the hashtag but in a very vague way, lol.

Haha I’m flattered! I’ll message them and ask them to @ me, they probably didn’t know my Instagram that’s all

Great Idea @Blue JeanI definitely will be subscribing.  Hopefully you'll not cross any copyrighting issues by doing this so.  Chances are, if anything, they'll just slap an ad on your videos, keeping you from monetizing.  Though, I suspect that isn't your intention here.  Good luck with the channel.  It's a fun idea. 

17 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Hi guys!

Now that we are officially in a Madonna drought and also self isolating because of coronavirus I have decided to launch my Madonna YouTube channel. Each week I will be covering a new era in a little 5-10 minute documentary starting with the Madonna era in 1983. So far I have edited a segment for each era in the 80's and it includes everything from albums, tours, films etc. There are 22 segments for the 80's in total and of course I hope to do the rest in time. The idea of this page is to share her history with casual and new fans and also of course for us long term fans to enjoy a trip down memory lane. It will feature lots of interviews, rare clips, interviews with other people involved in her projects etc. I hope you all enjoy it! And thank you to everyone on this forum who have shared videos over the years as a lot of the content has come from here and I couldn't have done it without you. Sorry that I probably can't credit you all individually as that would involve knowing who each video came from and its kind of impossible. But thank you!

Before I launch it I am trying to get more followers and have made a little trailer which covers her entire career in a 1 minute clip. Hope nobody has an anxiety attack watching it! :Madonna009:

We need a full montage of her career ?

this clip is so good