Madame X Revenge: Quarantine Diaries

nito84bcn

Who knows what she wants. I don’t know I have this feeling she may not be done with Madame X. Could she release a Madame X2 concept album? I want a dance banger single to be honest but in all seriousness... I want to hear more about the blue dress pigtail girl, and the girl with the hand maids tale-ish costume. 

8 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Who knows what she wants. I don’t know I have this feeling she may not be done with Madame X. Could she release a Madame X2 concept album? I want a dance banger single to be honest but in all seriousness... I want to hear more about the blue dress pigtail girl, and the girl with the hand maids tale-ish costume. 

Me too! Count me in! 

On 3/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, MarXus said:

"Revenge"?

Anyway, it's intriguing at the least.  She's not done with Madame X.  I suspect it's to keep interest for the home version of the concert coming soon.

Well yes, everyobody wanted her to close her Madame X era after the last Paris show. But's as she said: Madame X didn't end in Paris. 

17 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Well yes, everyobody wanted her to close her Madame X era after the last Paris show. But's as she said: Madame X didn't end in Paris. 

"everybody"  who is "everybody"?  I didn't ever want it to end then.  After all, it's not truly the end until she wants it to be and when she releases the tour. 

Anyway, she's just keeping the persona up as she expects to release the concert soon. 

36 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I looove that video ! She's just singing and dancing care free, freestyle. No choregraphers, no hairdresser, she's not thinking too much about what she's doing and the result is amazing. The way she's moving ? Pure Madonna. 

Ps; is it normal that i love her little song on that video ? Of course the lyrics are for fun but the melody (like an updated Vogue) and the way she sings ! 

8 hours ago, Andymad said:

For god's sake no, I hope she forget MX existed and bring us a really good tea (a.k.a. pop album) in her next era.

MX even tho it has some good songs it's a complete disaster as a full album, I guess I heard it 2 or 3 times in it's entirety.