Madame X Revenge: Quarantine Diaries

nito84bcn

5 hours ago, dankpepe said:

^ This

It's like those celebs crying about how much of a struggle it is because they're stuck in their fully stocked 12 bedroom, 8 bathroom mansions which having only their private movie theaters, infinity pools, tennis / basketball courts / fully equipped home gyms, and in-door spas for the next 2 weeks as they speak to us via marble enshrined bathrooms while getting luxury spa treatments from a staff of 5 about how this is a hard time for them and they're just like us.

Meanwhile, a good chunk of Americans are laid off of work temporarily so no income while still having to pay rent, car payment and buy groceries, small businesses have to figure out how to make ends meet while having mortgage and loan payments due, senior unable to go grocery shopping or see their families, and everyone has to be nervous about if they get sick how are they pay for medical treatment while being out of work. Plus there are the medical workers and doctors working around the clock to treat everyone during this crisis. 

Same in Spain and Europe in general...

Meanwhile...

8 hours ago, dankpepe said:

^ This

It's like those celebs crying about how much of a struggle it is because they're stuck in their fully stocked 12 bedroom, 8 bathroom mansions which having only their private movie theaters, infinity pools, tennis / basketball courts / fully equipped home gyms, and in-door spas for the next 2 weeks as they speak to us via marble enshrined bathrooms while getting luxury spa treatments from a staff of 5 about how this is a hard time for them and they're just like us.

Meanwhile, a good chunk of Americans are laid off of work temporarily so no income while still having to pay rent, car payment and buy groceries, small businesses have to figure out how to make ends meet while having mortgage and loan payments due, senior unable to go grocery shopping or see their families, and everyone has to be nervous about if they get sick how are they pay for medical treatment while being out of work. Plus there are the medical workers and doctors working around the clock to treat everyone during this crisis. 

This!!! I wish Madonna and other celebs would do instagram concerts, etc instead. It would help our spirits. They could also donate to help people or to fight the coronavirus.

At the end of the day, what she said is true - this virus doesn't care who you are - how rich, how famous, or celebrated. That's a simple truth. I don't think she's complaining about it, she's just stating a fact. Let's be honest though - we'd all rather be in a 'safe' mansion, surrounded by assistants, and rose petal bathwater. People complaining about celebrities complaining, is just the politics of envy at it's worst. It's petty virtue-signalling and does nothing to help the situation. She may live in her own protected little bubble, but its a bubble she created through her own hard work; and it's a bubble we were all willing to pay for. It's not a crime to be rich and successful; and we'd all much rather be where she is, than in whatever shit situation we find ourselves in.

The way some people are talking on social media, you'd think the world's problems began with the Coronavirus. In reality, there were and will continue to be so many other catastrophes happening all around the world, that many people will never pay attention to. The only reason we all suddenly care now, is because this catastrophe is happening to all us. Ask yourself - did you really give a shit about all the dispossessed people around the world when you paid hundreds, if not thousands for your Madame X tour tickets, less than a year ago? No, of course not! My point is, all humans are inherently selfish. We care about what affect us, and turned a blind eye when it doesn't. Meanwhile, she's being trying to raise an impoverished nation over the last 2 decades, but does anyone ever talk about that?

Assuming all this gets resolved, we'll all go back to worrying about the same petty shit we did before, like when's the Madame X DVD coming out, and how many filters the editor will use! Nothing changes.

"I’m joining the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation effort to find a drug that will prevent or treat COVID-19. We need this to protect our health workers, the most vulnerable, and all of our friends and families.

I’m talking about this: I am so impressed by the work of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator’s urgent efforts to find new or existing drugs that could effectively prevent or treat the disease. Harnessing the strength and knowledge of the research community, the Accelerator’s critical scientific progress will inform how we end this pandemic and prevent future impact from the virus. I send enormous gratitude and strength to the courageous first responders, medical professionals and scientists who are protecting our communities, those suffering and our most vulnerable." -Madonna

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

"I’m joining the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation effort to find a drug that will prevent or treat COVID-19. We need this to protect our health workers, the most vulnerable, and all of our friends and families.

I’m talking about this: I am so impressed by the work of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator’s urgent efforts to find new or existing drugs that could effectively prevent or treat the disease. Harnessing the strength and knowledge of the research community, the Accelerator’s critical scientific progress will inform how we end this pandemic and prevent future impact from the virus. I send enormous gratitude and strength to the courageous first responders, medical professionals and scientists who are protecting our communities, those suffering and our most vulnerable." -Madonna

Awesome!  I'm glad she's getting involved more and using her influence and money to help. 

The amount of people that comment disgusting conspiracy theory things on her posts and wish death upon her is terrifying, what is wrong with these people?! I know she always gets trump idiots bashing her but this seems even more so. 

Seems to be tonnes of anti-Gates comments, about him trying to depopulate the world and using vaccines to kill us all :Madonna007: But some of the people saying these things even seem to be people who are M fans (if you go on their profile, they have posts about her etc) but they comment saying like ‘that’s it after 30 years I can no longer support you’. Are people really this idiotic?! So troubling.

24 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

The amount of people that comment disgusting conspiracy theory things on her posts and wish death upon her is terrifying, what is wrong with these people?! I know she always gets trump idiots bashing her but this seems even more so. 

Seems to be tonnes of anti-Gates comments, about him trying to depopulate the world and using vaccines to kill us all :Madonna007: But some of the people saying these things even seem to be people who are M fans (if you go on their profile, they have posts about her etc) but they comment saying like ‘that’s it after 30 years I can no longer support you’. Are people really this idiotic?! So troubling.

I know, right ? They scare the shit out of me. Not because they are after Madonna but because they seem to truly believe this shit. It's been debunked numerous times just like the drug celebrities take (an invention from Hunter s. thomson in his book "Las Vegas parano"). China has launched a huge propaganda to rewrite history tonot be blamed for the covid-19 https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/18/chinas-coronavirus-propaganda-campaign-is-putting-lives-risk/

I think celebrities and not only Madonna should get off social media for the time being because they are easy targets. People don't read, they get their infos from Karen on Facebook....this is the result of the collapse of the education system in the US and even abroad. Dumb people are loud because they need to prove they are not stupid and they empower other stupid people in the process.