Madonna songs that would suit other albums

Blue Prince

We know Madonna's albums have quite distinctive productions but even she sometimes tends to reminisce and revisit some sounds or ideas. So are there any songs but mostly singles that you could easily imagine as parts of other albums of hers with little to no changes? For me there's Cherish that feels a lot like a True Blue song while Live To Tell has that dramatic feel of Like A Prayer. Of course I Don't Search I Find as part of Erotica as well but that similarity was intentional. What's your ideas?

two obvious:

Amazing for ROL

Celebration for MDNA

maybe...

"Crazy" for Hard Candy

or something more risky...

Fever for I'm Breathless

i'd be surprisingly good for you  for I'm Breathless

Keep it together for Bedtime Stories

Edited by Italo Gianti (see edit history)

Sanctuary and Bedtime Story both stick out like a sore thumb on Bedtime Stories.  They probably would have fit well with the ROL era.  

The song Music is also something that I always felt that had a totally different feel than the rest of the album. Not sure where that would fit as it seems to be a universal sound. 

Also, Gone probably could have fit easily on American Life.   And while on the subject of American Life, that song really doesn't fit the album it's on. 

Though, I wouldn't have it any other way then it was because I feel at times, Madonna puts on new sounds that might preview what is to come.

9 hours ago, Jet said:

I always thought sanctuary, bedtime story and I want you lead nicely into ray of light the same way vogue, justify my love and rescue me lead into erotica. Also time stood still is quite ray of light-y. Imagine cover should have been on American life. The who’s that girl songs are very true blue. Live to tell for like a prayer. 

definitely!

Paradise (Not For Me) - Ray of Light

Justify My Love - Erotica

Bitch I’m Loca - Hard Candy

Live to Tell - Like A Prayer

This Used to Be My Playground - Like A Virgin

Crave - American Life 

Beautiful Stranger - Music

Time Stood Still - Ray of Light

Cherish - True Blue

Ghosttown - Madame X

I Don’t Search I Find - Erotica