What Is Your Favorite "Ray Of Light" Performance by Madonna?

Voguerista

With these dark times we're all living and sharing together, we need as much "light" as possible. In light of this, which Madonna "Ray Of Light" performance is your favorite? Here's one of mine! Get up and dance "Golden Circle"? That's Madonna Infinity!! Let's Go!!! #DanceToRayofLightToHelpConquerTheCoronaovirus

That one is pretty good. I had to think what all were the Ray of Light performances over the past 20+ years...

Oprah show 98
1998 MTV Music Awards (disaster)
DWT Performance
Confessions / S&S rock versions
Live 8 (as mentioned above)
Live Earth rock version

From that list, I'd agree that Live 8 was the best performance

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The Oprah Winfrey Show performance is by far my favourite, and honestly the only performance of the song I frequently revisit. I never really liked the guitar renditions of the song. Oprah was fantastic though. The vocals, the energy, her look, everything was perfect.

6 hours ago, PWCCA said:

Never been a song that I have liked seeing her perform live. It always seems to lack the magic of the album version. She did, however, do it pretty well on Oprah

And yet I've seen the Oprah performance being used to mock her, compared to other vocal divas such as Whitney, on youtube videos. Some people just gotta hate her.

12 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

And yet I've seen the Oprah performance being used to mock her, compared to other vocal divas such as Whitney, on youtube videos. Some people just gotta hate her.

I have never seen that one used to mock her. The performance is pretty great. Her vocals were on form for the most part... it was the VMAs where it all fell apart