What Madonna Remix Are You Playing Right Now?

baymad4her

As most of us are stuck indoors, I decided to go through Madonna songs and remixes I haven't played for a while.

What Madonna songs or remixes are you playing to stay sane?

Write down as many as you want and maybe we can discuss them, let's keep ourselves busy in these surreal times.

I'm playing Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Mark!s It's A Boy Dub)

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I spent the past few days enjoying some of her unreleased songs, specifically her ‘90s demos. Like A Flower is probably my favourite, and I got to thinking it’d be great if she included it on a Something To Remember 2.0 album. It’s so gorgeous. 

Good idea! I was playing Ray of Light mixes and performances yesterday. I'm also currently loving Turn Up The Radio. I've also been playing Hey You atleast twice a day. It (as well as so many songs, remixes, videos, and performances from Madonna's catalog)gives me comfort and strength during hard times and times of uncertainty. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Love Makes The World Go Round

Quite ironic 

I’ve been listening to the True Blue album a lot lately. I always forget how fantastic it is until I listen again, and Love Makes the World Go Round is so underrated.

• baymad4her changed the title to What Madonna Remix Are You Playing Right Now?