What Madonna Remix Are You Playing Right Now?

baymad4her

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Video-clips. While I am confined at home, I'm doing a file compiling all her videos (in total five hours).  I am enjoying her videography again. Her video-clips are so incredible and amazing...  

I've done that. I have all Madonna videos and remix and alternative videos and put them on a memory stick and watch them on my TV :smile:

14 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I'm listenning an official album per day. This since March 13th. Live albums counts too. Then every weekend, a concert on tv. But I guess I will run out of albums, as the quarantine is extended in Spain...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe you could start over with her albums etc and Listen and watch everything again. Her music has a way of getting us through everything and it's doing it again now. American Life is on tap for me next. Hang in there!! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Love your choice.

Those Mark! Mixes have always been so interesting to me.

For me:

"I Don't Search..." (Monsieur Adi Remix)

The "Ray of Light" video actually made me shed a tear for the first time. I think it's the embodiment of what people will feel when this is over. It really is a masterpiece. The Dan O Rama videos for the remixes only get better as the years go on, too.

The Shep mixes of "Fever". Those horns. 

• baymad4her changed the title to What Madonna Remix Are You Playing Right Now?