Come on! Vogue: 30 Year Anniversary

MarXus

Which is your favorite official Vogue mix and tour Performance?   

81 members voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite official Vogue mix?

• Single Version
    • 12 Inch Version
    • Bette Davis Dub
    • Strike A Pose Dub
    • Album Version
    • Immaculate Collection Version
  2. 2. Which is your favorite Vogue Performance?

• 1990 Blond Ambition Tour
    • 1990 MTV Video Music Awards
    • 1993 The Girlie Show
    • 2004 Re-Invention Tour
    • 2008-9 Sticky & Sweet Tour
    • 2012 Super Bowl Show
    • 2012 MDNA Tour
    • 2019 World Pride
    • 2019-20 Madame X Tour

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’m very happy to see this! I won’t get my hopes up. I will not get my hopes up. 

HAVE THEY FOUND THE TOUR? A DVD? BLU RAY? MORE UPLOADS? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’m very happy to see this! I won’t get my hopes up. I will not get my hopes up. 

HAVE THEY FOUND THE TOUR? A DVD? BLU RAY? MORE UPLOADS? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

It's literally the same quality as we got on other fan uploads on youtube. Don't get your hopes up.

But it IS something and it's great to see them actually caring about this.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's literally the same quality as we got on other fan uploads on youtube. Don't get your hopes up.

But it IS something and it's great to see them actually caring about this.

I was joking. Like I said, I won’t get my hopes up. It’s fantastic to see them doing something though. 

55 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Exactly.  I always felt this was the height of her career.  

It really was. Immaculate Collection is her highest selling release to date :drama: one of the greatest "Greatest Hits" EVER. And she wasn't even 10 years into her career yet!

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Love how her youtube channel is putting up all of the Vogue Performances.  Now awaits "Girlie Show" version:

OMG SHE UPLOADED VOGUE LIVE FROM THE STICKY & SWEET TOUR TO YOUTUBE!!! SHE'S GOING TO RELEASE THE S&S TOUR ON DVD & BLU-RAY!!!... wait a moment... She did it 10 years ago ???? :Madonna017:

On 3/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, Enrico said:

I don't know how many follow Luca Tommassini on IG, but during these quarantine days he is teaching a choreo to his followers that also includes Vogue (unfortunately, only a small part of the chorus, the easiest):

That bearded beauty should be wearing a wig

Her youtube channel has come such a long way in 3 years. I mean...by this time in 2017 we had her videos spread out between 4 channels (madonna, MADONNAVEVO, Warner Bros and Warner Bros Germany). Most of them were blocked in multiple countries, many of them actually missing from her channel. Now everything is unblocked, joined together in her channel, they uploaded all the videos and everything is much better organized. We even get remixes.

What's missing is videos in 4K quality, merge together multiple uploads from the same song (i mean, La Isla could be almost at 600M views by this years end tbh) etc. 

Btw, not sure if you guys know, Madonna currently is actually watched a lot on youtube. Look at how she compares with everyone else:

Current daily avg (and decade they started their careers)

Shakira: 6,366,227 (90's)
Ariana Grande: 4,656,622 (10's)
Katy Perry: 4,464,826 (00's)
Lady Gaga: 4,105,536 (00's)
Beyoncé: 3,283,286 (00's)
Madonna: 2,362,705 (80's)
SIA: 2,361,580 (90's)
Jennifer Lopez: 1,945,919 (90's)
Adele: 1,711,112 (00's)
Britney Spears: 1,655,607 (90's)
Mariah Carey: 1,553,160 (90's)
P!nk: 1,509,191 (00's)
Whitney Houston: 1,263,812 (80's)
Céline Dion: 974,361 (80's)
Christina Aguilera: 775,185 (90's)
Kylie Minogue: 341,334 (80's)
Cyndi Lauper: 313,148 (80's)
Cher: 221,692 (60's)
Janet Jackson: 143,293 (80's)

I mean...Madonna is literally the most watched female artist on youtube from all acts before Shakira (she's HUGE in South America) and not counting Shakira, Beyoncé is the next one and she started her solo career during the 00's. 

It's outstanding!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I personally won't be excited about this DULL Vogue celebration unless this is leading to them posting the MADAME X TOUR PERFORMANCE of Vogue or at least the PRIDE one.

In Italy we say MINESTRA RISCALDATA. What's the point of eating the same old re-heated soup? 

89e1.gif

Yeah, I understand what you mean. It is pretty pointless uploading the same performances we already had without any improvement in the quality. Now would be a great time to get the Madame X Tour performance uploaded.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I personally won't be excited about this DULL Vogue celebration unless this is leading to them posting the MADAME X TOUR PERFORMANCE of Vogue or at least the PRIDE one.

In Italy we say MINESTRA RISCALDATA. What's the point of eating the same old re-heated soup? 

89e1.gif

I agree. I hope this is what they are planning. With every piece of pizza in the world, please Madonna!! ?