M has deleted the bath tube post

Redha DBL

M has deleted the bath tube video post from her instagram account...

I wonder why, it couldn't be censored by Instagram because she didn't show her tits. Do you think it's because of all the negative comments about her face ? I the past i would have said no way, but in the recent years she proved us she reads the comments and often get offended by it (she often replied herself to nasty comments and even blocked people). Currently she has more free time (like 80% of the world right now) so maybe she reads the comments even more...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PaperFaces

This is the first time where I thought she was out of touch, indeed. Dont give me lessons on pandemics and isolation when you are floating in a bath of rose petals. Also dont give me speeches about making people equal when you think you're better than everyone else. I usually understand her perspective, but all these celebrities whining about being lonely and giving back...please. Why dont you take some of your millions to pay the bills and wages of 2-3 small businesses while

nito84bcn

A rich woman, talking from her golden bath tube, about how the virus is equal for everyone... It may be equal, I can understand what she meant, but it can be bad recieved from the general public... after all people are dying without the option of saying goodbye to their families, music arenas are used as funeral homes, etc... Really sad and dangerous times to talk about poetry from your golden bath, even when her intention was good. 

Nahual

I really think that Instagram has brought out a side of Madonna that I'd rather not see. She's posted a lot of things that I either disagree with outright, or felt that she knew better than to post (even if I did agree with her) because it was obvious that she'd receive backlash (like her n-word comment a few years ago for example).  On the other hand, I kind of wish that she'd just stick with her decisions. It shouldn't matter if she gets backlash for a caption or image that she posts; she

Posted Images

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I personally think that it’s due to the negative comments. People have been seriously and unnecessarily cruel in the replies over the past few days, and it definitely does get to her sometimes. I seem to recall there was a photo she posted on Mother’s Day a while ago which she eventually took down due to people commenting negatively on her appearance. It’s sad but it’s the world we live in unfortunately :broken:

That said, it could also be due to the comments on what she had to say as well. I doubt many people appreciated Madonna saying we’re all in the same boat.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to feel. There are different options here. She could not give two shits and disable comments, or she could delete. I feel sorry for her. I think she has a hard time being "real" in certain situations. Making the most of things in some sort of mysterious way... while the majority of celebs are posting their day to day life, being "real".  Take Ellen for example lol. Or even Debbie Mazar.  And with Madonna (and I'm not knocking her AT ALL) it just all seems very mysterious and superficial. Not for one second do I think she isn't affected by what is going on, or being worried as a mother. It's human, and she's human - I am more than confident she feels all of these real things....

• Maybe its just the way she decides to present herself. It may be real to her but I don't really get that impression. And that's fine I'm not pissed off or saying oh this bitch is fake. That's just how she seems to be now. She seems to be telling a story rather than showing us she's actually feeling what she is reading/typing/saying.

Well for the last few weeks i saw e tons of people talking about her face and how she overdone fillers and how she looks like a totally different person and bla bla bla you know the rest... i think i have never seen that amount of comments about her face before. I think people shouldn't post negative comments, they do not realise how much it can affect.

I might be wrong here but maybe it may be because of her spat with Debi I mean I see her (M) as being more hurt about something Debi might have said than truckloads of noface/nobodies/debbiedowners or people she doesn't care about, what do u guys think

15 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Well for the last few weeks i saw e tons of people talking about her face and how she overdone fillers and how she looks like a totally different person and bla bla bla you know the rest... i think i have never seen that amount of comments about her face before. I think people shouldn't post negative comments, they do not realise how much it can affect.

It's amazing the general public hasn't noticed her ass yet. She gets way more heat for the face.

13 minutes ago, Ian said:

I might be wrong here but maybe it may be because of her spat with Debi I mean I see her (M) as being more hurt about something Debi might have said than truckloads of noface/nobodies/debbiedowners or people she doesn't care about, what do u guys think

What ? I didn't know that !!! What's happening between M and Debi ????

She was wrong from head to toe. To romanticize a situation like this is quite awful. The virus didn't come to bring us together. It came because it had to (a new pandemic appears around every ten years or so) and it won't bring peace. It will just kill homeless and poor people who can't choice to quarantine and not work outdoors so it's a win win for wealth people and capitalism. Madonna should have thought better and harder before saying stuff like that.

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

A rich woman, talking from her golden bath tube, about how the virus is equal for everyone... It may be equal, I can understand what she meant, but it can be bad recieved from the general public... after all people are dying without the option of saying goodbye to their families, music arenas are used as funeral homes, etc... Really sad and dangerous times to talk about poetry from your golden bath, even when her intention was good. 

So the problem is that she uploaded a video on IG that she recorded into HER house and not cause she said anything bad (which she didn't)? it ain't gonna happen again, she gonna record her videos in the streets from now on so people will not get mad at her.

She just CAN'T do anything anymore without being judged. She uploaded a clearly goofy video singing about fried fishes and she got attacked AGAIN, for her face, for not hitting high notes in a fun IG video, for the lyrics change that are supposed to be a 'code' that shows she's a pedophile, and for many other random things. She got hated just cause of a fun video, by some fans too, i don't fucking think so the bath tube video was the problem too, but the society and how people think, especially people in the US.

2 hours ago, emanon said:

i saved the video and pics....honestly, her face doesnt look natural...but i dont care. not gonna waist my time with it, not important

1 hour ago, PWCCA said:

Is that the photo where she looked like she was about to break wind in the water?

she's taking cortisone or prednisone (cuz of her leg i guess) and it affects her face, have you heard of the moon face? that's how her face looks now, it wasn't like that few months ago but anyways.

What is really sad is a lot of the nasty comments are coming from fans.  If that's the reason why she removed it, then so be it, but I have to wonder why people have to be so nasty to her?  Also, I don't understand how posting what she did was insensitive for the time?  There are a lot other celebrities posting things in humor that could clearly be taken wrong. Some are using this time, to further push their products, music, films, etc.  I've seen videos poking fun at the virus and/or making light of it.  Why can't Madonna just do what she wants without people taking it so damn seriously? 

And while I agree you can tell that she's had some work done, but it's not as bad as some are making it.  And the truth is, if she didn't have any work, she'd get harassed and attacked for looking so haggard.  There's no winning with her.

I must admit, I miss the days when Madonna truly didn't give a shit what people said about her.  Though, I'd be worried if she never didn't.  She's getting older.  I'm sure she is more sensitive. Is that really a bad thing? 

I don't understand why people have to make a deal of her looks?  Who is she hurting?  No one!  She hardly looks hideous.

this type of thing is exactly what's wrong when she talks about equality and whatnot. she just doesn't understand privilege. and privilege is very blinding the more you have it. i swear people are going to end up bringing the guillotine back for these celebrities. it's got such a let them eat cake type of energy. :seeno: all these celebrities pulling stunts because they're bored in their mansions... 

having said that, i liked her diary entries. they're funny and i love her sense of humour :rose:

24 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

So the problem is that she uploaded a video on IG that she recorded into HER house and not cause she said anything bad (which she didn't)? it ain't gonna happen again, she gonna record her videos in the streets from now on so people will not get mad at her.

She just CAN'T do anything anymore without being judged. She uploaded a clearly goofy video singing about fried fishes and she got attacked AGAIN, for her face, for not hitting high notes in a fun IG video, for the lyrics change that are supposed to be a 'code' that shows she's a pedophile, and for many other random things. She got hated just cause of a fun video, by some fans too, i don't fucking think so the bath tube video was the problem too, but the society and how people think, especially people in the US.

Get some reality shots and get real: Madonna isn't uncritical. She needs to spread awareness or say nothing at all. It's not time to elaborate poetic thoughts about a widespread disease. She lost her touch with the causes she used to fight against. Love isn't enough.