M has deleted the bath tube post

Redha DBL

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Gezz it's like she can't win, whatever she does, good or bad (depending on how you see it)  is getting slammed , a bit frustrating. She's like a punchbag for some, I can't imagine how things would've looked if social media existed back when Erotica was released :eyesroll:

She was way more down to earth and smart back then. She wouldn't go through it by saying that or the other

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PaperFaces

This is the first time where I thought she was out of touch, indeed. Dont give me lessons on pandemics and isolation when you are floating in a bath of rose petals. Also dont give me speeches about making people equal when you think you're better than everyone else. I usually understand her perspective, but all these celebrities whining about being lonely and giving back...please. Why dont you take some of your millions to pay the bills and wages of 2-3 small businesses while

nito84bcn

A rich woman, talking from her golden bath tube, about how the virus is equal for everyone... It may be equal, I can understand what she meant, but it can be bad recieved from the general public... after all people are dying without the option of saying goodbye to their families, music arenas are used as funeral homes, etc... Really sad and dangerous times to talk about poetry from your golden bath, even when her intention was good. 

Nahual

I really think that Instagram has brought out a side of Madonna that I'd rather not see. She's posted a lot of things that I either disagree with outright, or felt that she knew better than to post (even if I did agree with her) because it was obvious that she'd receive backlash (like her n-word comment a few years ago for example).  On the other hand, I kind of wish that she'd just stick with her decisions. It shouldn't matter if she gets backlash for a caption or image that she posts; she

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

This is the first time where I thought she was out of touch, indeed.

Dont give me lessons on pandemics and isolation when you are floating in a bath of rose petals.

Also dont give me speeches about making people equal when you think you're better than everyone else.

I usually understand her perspective, but all these celebrities whining about being lonely and giving back...please.

Why dont you take some of your millions to pay the bills and wages of 2-3 small businesses while this is going on?

Ellen crying cuz she misses people...from her million-dollar home....with her staff. 

I swear to God, people will riot once they can go back outside. And celebrities will be the first people they come after...once theyre done with government officials.

Absolutely right. Then they wonder why the public doesn't watch award shows where celebs give 'woke' speeches about how we need to live our lives or like the celebs who take 3 private gas guzzling jets, arrive with a multi-car entourage to tell us about climate change and how we need to bike to work

Hollywood is very out of touch these days

1 hour ago, artlover said:

Get some reality shots and get real: Madonna isn't uncritical. She needs to spread awareness or say nothing at all.

Get real cause i don't think people are waiting for Madonna to spead awareness for something that is being talked about everywhere in the planet right now.

1 hour ago, artlover said:

It's not time to elaborate poetic thoughts about a widespread disease. She lost her touch with the causes she used to fight against. Love isn't enough.  

You're right, it's time to post crying videos about how scared she is about that virus.

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Dont give me lessons on pandemics and isolation when you are floating in a bath of rose petals.

Also dont give me speeches about making people equal when you think you're better than everyone else.

I usually understand her perspective, but all these celebrities whining about being lonely and giving back...please.

Why dont you take some of your millions to pay the bills and wages of 2-3 small businesses while this is going on?

Ellen crying cuz she misses people...from her million-dollar home....with her staff. 

I swear to God, people will riot once they can go back outside. And celebrities will be the first people they come after...once theyre done with government officials.

All i see in this post is that you're more obsessed with money than them. All you care is about money.

Cause all the celebrities have immunity and don't have the right to be scared about the virus or talk about it through social media as everyone does right now. Madonna in that age shouldn't be worried about the virus causes she's rich, in her mansion, corona doesn't like old rich people as Madonna. Ellen is a millionaire, why should she give a f about the people she loves. She's not allowed to miss them cause she's in her million-dollar home, yaaas you're right, whoever has money is a loveless pig without feelings. Rich people can't feel sympathy for others ofc.

source.gif

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

I wonder why you like Madonna afterall when she's preaching equality, freedom etc. during her whole career while being almost a billionaire. Your post and the fact that you like Madonna and her music for decades (i guess) don't go together. Seems like two totally difference things, yet you realized the problem in 2020.

source.gif

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to feel. There are different options here. She could not give two shits and disable comments, or she could delete. I feel sorry for her. I think she has a hard time being "real" in certain situations. Making the most of things in some sort of mysterious way... while the majority of celebs are posting their day to day life, being "real".  Take Ellen for example lol. Or even Debbie Mazar.  And with Madonna (and I'm not knocking her AT ALL) it just all seems very mysterious and superficial. Not for one second do I think she isn't affected by what is going on, or being worried as a mother. It's human, and she's human - I am more than confident she feels all of these real things....

• Maybe its just the way she decides to present herself. It may be real to her but I don't really get that impression. And that's fine I'm not pissed off or saying oh this bitch is fake. That's just how she seems to be now. She seems to be telling a story rather than showing us she's actually feeling what she is reading/typing/saying.

I think about things all the time and sometimes wish I hadn't shared with others because they don't get what I am saying. Most people do not share their thoughts for fear of how they are taken. I think those moments when you have an idea or an opinion when you are taking a bath etc. are just as real as baking a cake.

I have had this problem. I do not want to post "Oh I got up today and brushed my teeth, had a yoga session and breakfast." I mean if that inspires people then great but I am much more interested in what Madonna is contemplating.

I'm just saying to people "I am not knocking what you find interesting why are you knocking my interests?" If you get nothing out if it move on. 

I am sad if she deleted it. 

2 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

She wasn't giving you a lesson, she was being philosophical. What is the big deal about taking a bath with rose petals? 

Madonna DOES NOT think she is better than anyone. Trust me on that. It's quite the opposite. 

Are you jealous of celebrities? Celebrities are people and some have been the most lonely people in the world. 

Money Money Money

Again money does not replace real friendships, real relationships, family...

If you own a business that is suffering because of this I am very sorry and hope all will be well in that as well as your health and the health of your family and friends. ❤

I do have to defend Madonna here. 

I mean... everyone could see how ridiculous and problematic that video was, Madonna should know WAY better by now.

If she doesn't want any negative comments about what she says or how se looks social media is not the place for her. She can chose to do whatever with her body, face and talk whatever she wants, but being a public person and doing so on such plataform she should know that critcism and different points of view will come along.
Madonna is not a martyr for dealing with this, this is how present society is and it is like that with everyone.

It makes me wonder, was she always that self centered, spoiled, a person who whines about when contradicted and her PR team did a great job hiding it or the older she's getting the more out of touch she gets?

I wonder if she just doesn't think before she does things? In one of her recent posts she mentioned she misses making people laugh, maybe she really does see herself as a comedienne? I think how she sees herself is drastically different from how the rest of the world sees her. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing... just makes me sad.

I love that woman more than some of my own damn family but let’s cut the bullshit. When I, someone who has eaten up every second of time the woman has projected into the world, watch that video and think “who is this and where is the woman I fell in love with” somethings off.

There have been a few genuinely great social media post from Madonna in the last ten years but her hit rate amongst the awful post is not good. Social media is the worst thing that ever happened to her career. I genuinely considered unfollowing her. How is that? 
I routinely stay away from commenting about her looks but my god she has genuinely fucked her face up. It’s her business and I have no right to comment. Have work done, but keep it cute sis. She looks like an unnatural alien in that video. 
Oh mother where did you go? 
The yes men won. 
I don’t know. She rarely deletes. Maybe like all of us, this will be a time for self reflection and she’ll come out the other side changed. 
I never need to see another insta vid of hers. Her brain is fried ...never mind the fish. 
She needs lesson from Mariah who’s instagram game has taken me so much by surprise. Funny, witty, warm and real. You know when the sass and fakery is for fun. Also she feeds the fans with throwback treats. A joy to follow. 
Put the phone down mother and pick up the guitar or use this as a time to take the world down memory lane. It’s time for the good times, forget about the bad times. We need a holiday. 

1 hour ago, diegolcl said:

I mean... everyone could see how ridiculous and problematic that video was, Madonna should know WAY better by now.

If she doesn't want any negative comments about what she says or how se looks social media is not the place for her. She can chose to do whatever with her body, face and talk whatever she wants, but being a public person and doing so on such plataform she should know that critcism and different points of view will come along.
Madonna is not a martyr for dealing with this, this is how present society is and it is like that with everyone.

It makes me wonder, was she always that self centered, spoiled, a person who whines about when contradicted and her PR team did a great job hiding it or the older she's getting the more out of touch she gets?

I've complained about what this situation has put me in. I am in an essential business industry. I am not a martyr; I am a human being.  I complain but I am still doing the best I can. 

At least Madonna is quarantining herself. I wonder how many people criticizing her are the ones saying "I will go out whenever I want to." making the jobs of leaders even more difficult.

They are the ones that are out of touch with reality or they just plain do not care. They can't make the smallest sacrifice because it's an inconvenience. ?

11 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

she's taking cortisone or prednisone (cuz of her leg i guess) and it affects her face, have you heard of the moon face? that's how her face looks now, it wasn't like that few months ago but anyways.

thanks for the info, I didnt knew that :-) never heard about moon face, that is new to me. 

10 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Absolutely right. Then they wonder why the public doesn't watch award shows where celebs give 'woke' speeches about how we need to live our lives or like the celebs who take 3 private gas guzzling jets, arrive with a multi-car entourage to tell us about climate change and how we need to bike to work

Hollywood is very out of touch these days

Hollywood was never in touch...actually...

Saying Covid 19 makes us all equal while being in a bathtub filled with water and roses...how? why?

Also...she's kind of romanticizing this situation with some of these posts. I did low-key enjoy her acknowledging Ghosttown.

That song is not only the perfect single, it's also perfect for right now. The video is also amazing so. Also...the video is having an increase in views the last few days on youtube:

Date - Daily Views

2020/03/16 8,189
2020/03/17 8,632
2020/03/18 9,065
2020/03/19 9,467
2020/03/20 11,646
2020/03/21 11,686
2020/03/22 10,876
2020/03/23 11,821
2020/03/24 14,201

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 hours ago, steady75 said:

She needs lesson from Mariah who’s instagram game has taken me so much by surprise. Funny, witty, warm and real. You know when the sass and fakery is for fun. Also she feeds the fans with throwback treats. A joy to follow. 
Put the phone down mother and pick up the guitar or use this as a time to take the world down memory lane. It’s time for the good times, forget about the bad times. We need a holiday. 

Yeah, I love Mariah on social media. Her whole feed is very pleasant and optimistic, and I love all the throwbacks she does as well. 
Honestly, Madonna on social media hasn’t been a big high for me. At the end of the day, it’s her account, she can do what she wants, but I do think she either needs to switch her feed up to something more pleasant and warm and genuine, or just take a break from it, or come off it full stop. As much as I hate to say it, not many people are really loving her on there, the bath video was totally unnecessary, and the comments I’ve seen recently are all just really unpleasant anyway.

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

I love that woman more than some of my own damn family but let’s cut the bullshit. When I, someone who has eaten up every second of time the woman has projected into the world, watch that video and think “who is this and where is the woman I fell in love with” somethings off.

There have been a few genuinely great social media post from Madonna in the last ten years but her hit rate amongst the awful post is not good. Social media is the worst thing that ever happened to her career. I genuinely considered unfollowing her. How is that? 
I routinely stay away from commenting about her looks but my god she has genuinely fucked her face up. It’s her business and I have no right to comment. Have work done, but keep it cute sis. She looks like an unnatural alien in that video. 
Oh mother where did you go? 
The yes men won. 
I don’t know. She rarely deletes. Maybe like all of us, this will be a time for self reflection and she’ll come out the other side changed. 
I never need to see another insta vid of hers. Her brain is fried ...never mind the fish. 

THAT IS THE FRIGGIN SPIRIT.

12 hours ago, confessed said:

I never read comments under her instagram posts. What a waste of time! People say shit because they have nothing to do in their lives, why should I care about what random people say of her age/face/boyfriend

But isnt the whole point of Instagram to share photos to promote stuff and comment on the photos?

Of course she's affected by what's going on in the world right now, for her, for her children, for the people, and yes, she has every right to be poetic about it if she wants to... everybody can do it on SM, why couldn't she ?   she's so misundertood. she was abviousy trying to have some kind of philosophical thoughts about it. she didn't say anything offending....

I get that people tell her that the virus does not make us equal, that's fair in a way... but this woman always gets attacked whatever she does or says. That's the truth too.

I get that people think about she has a different face but does this justify in any way the hate ? I mean she has no make up or few and has 61. We just saw her live in a tour, she looked good. We know her face inflates and deflates because of whatever shit she injects.

I doubt these are fans... or maybe disppointed fans from cancellations ?

Also, a lot of people commenting are pro-Trump that treat her lile a satanist too. So weird and fucked up !