M has deleted the bath tube post

Redha DBL

7 hours ago, Bel said:

Debi Mazar posted this:

"Omg... this is NOT an equalizer and there is NOTHING good about this virus.. period it’s a plague and if anything, let’s hope it keeps people APART (for now) not together.
Philosophical ideology may get one through but science and numbers tell a different story. As someone who has it, let me tell you it’s horrible! I don’t wish this on anyone. Stay safe and keep everyone but your immediate family out of your home."

Madonna's reply:

"The message here is that it does both discriminate and while I don’t wish it on anyone we have to believe that finally and at last it will bring people together and to get them to start caring more about humanity and each other. No one is safe but we can always find light in the darkness m. Wr can never faith."

That was not a very convincing reply from Madonna, it is like she lives in her own universe. She is so lost. And she should have removed that video simply because it looked stupid and it was bad. Very bad. Period.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PaperFaces

This is the first time where I thought she was out of touch, indeed. Dont give me lessons on pandemics and isolation when you are floating in a bath of rose petals. Also dont give me speeches about making people equal when you think you're better than everyone else. I usually understand her perspective, but all these celebrities whining about being lonely and giving back...please. Why dont you take some of your millions to pay the bills and wages of 2-3 small businesses while

nito84bcn

A rich woman, talking from her golden bath tube, about how the virus is equal for everyone... It may be equal, I can understand what she meant, but it can be bad recieved from the general public... after all people are dying without the option of saying goodbye to their families, music arenas are used as funeral homes, etc... Really sad and dangerous times to talk about poetry from your golden bath, even when her intention was good. 

Nahual

I really think that Instagram has brought out a side of Madonna that I'd rather not see. She's posted a lot of things that I either disagree with outright, or felt that she knew better than to post (even if I did agree with her) because it was obvious that she'd receive backlash (like her n-word comment a few years ago for example).  On the other hand, I kind of wish that she'd just stick with her decisions. It shouldn't matter if she gets backlash for a caption or image that she posts; she

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Maybe she took it down because she realizes She isn't equal. She can afford special private care if needed from the worlds top docs. We can't even get our own docs to look at us here now lol

No, she took it down because it offended her friend Debi Mazar which is the topic of another thread created after this.  This thread has answered itself with the following thread: 

On 3/27/2020 at 5:02 AM, Roland Barthes said:

I love the woman too much so i finally stopped following her on Instagram. It did her more bad than good to join it. So many silly controversies could have been avoided if she was not on IG. It's not her thing, she's good at other things but at social media she's not.

Agreed!

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, Roland Barthes said:

I love the woman too much so i finally stopped following her on Instagram. It did her more bad than good to join it. So many silly controversies could have been avoided if she was not on IG. It's not her thing, she's good at other things but at social media she's not.

Totally agree. I followed her for a while, but her posts became so thoughtless, tedious and embarrassing that I just has to remove her from my feed. It feels odd that I do not follow the SM of one of my favourite artists, but she REALLY is so bad at it, and it's doing her reputation no good at all.

Madonna is better when she tells us what she’s thinking through her art not her instagram. Instagram has been the undoing of her favourable public opinion. She’s too touchable. Big stars have mystery. Beyoncé is the only current huge star that holds that air of mystery. No interviews, no social media. Thus people anticipate her output more. It’s really simple but Madonnas ego won’t let her do that. For all the talk of her evolving over the years she’s the same fame hungry woman. I both love her and loathe her for it.