TonyMontana

M has deleted the bath tube post

On 3/24/2020 at 10:47 PM, nito84bcn said:

A rich woman, talking from her golden bath tube, about how the virus is equal for everyone... It may be equal, I can understand what she meant, but it can be bad recieved from the general public... after all people are dying without the option of saying goodbye to their families, music arenas are used as funeral homes, etc... Really sad and dangerous times to talk about poetry from your golden bath, even when her intention was good. 

What were the negative comments mostly about? Hardly her fillers 

7 hours ago, Bel said:

Debi Mazar posted this:

"Omg... this is NOT an equalizer and there is NOTHING good about this virus.. period it’s a plague and if anything, let’s hope it keeps people APART (for now) not together.
Philosophical ideology may get one through but science and numbers tell a different story. As someone who has it, let me tell you it’s horrible! I don’t wish this on anyone. Stay safe and keep everyone but your immediate family out of your home."

Madonna's reply:

"The message here is that it does both discriminate and while I don’t wish it on anyone we have to believe that finally and at last it will bring people together and to get them to start caring more about humanity and each other. No one is safe but we can always find light in the darkness m. Wr can never faith."

That was not a very convincing reply from Madonna, it is like she lives in her own universe. She is so lost. And she should have removed that video simply because it looked stupid and it was bad. Very bad. Period.

25 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Maybe she took it down because she realizes She isn't equal. She can afford special private care if needed from the worlds top docs. We can't even get our own docs to look at us here now lol

No, she took it down because it offended her friend Debi Mazar which is the topic of another thread created after this.  This thread has answered itself with the following thread: 

I love the woman too much so i finally stopped following her on Instagram. It did her more bad than good to join it. So many silly controversies could have been avoided if she was not on IG. It's not her thing, she's good at other things but at social media she's not.