Debi Mazar do not agree with M (her bath speech)

Redha DBL

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bitchyf.it/madonna-coronavirus-debi-mazar-covid/amp/

Basically it says that Debi Mazar, who is Covid-19 positive, was not happy with what M said in her bath video about the covid-19. She commented under M's video that there is nothing beautiful about covid-19 and that it separate people and stuff like that....

21 minutes ago, madenis said:

BTW, I don't remember that M said Covid was beautiful

The article doesn't say this, it says that Debi replied "there is nothing good/beautiful about it"

I think it could be a good explanation why she deleted it.

@TonyMontanashouldn't we merge this thread with the other one? It's basically the same subject...

I have the video and just watched. I'm not one of those who defends Madonna everytime, that agrees with everything...Well, Debbi Mazar may have covid 19, maybe be angry about it, I'm sure she is...because this virus is a fucking surprise till the end...You cant really expect: I'm gonna be ok....and I think she vented it on Madonna.

I dont defend Madonna always. If I feel she is wrong, I will say it... and There is nothing wrong about what she says in the video, Nothing.

I agree.  Debi overreacted even though she has every right to since she is infected by the virus.  Though, I don't think Madonna said anything wrong in her video.  She's right too.  Sometimes it takes a horrible thing to put life in perspective. In her words, she simply stated that an illness like this, just proves we all are equal. It doesn't matter who you are, how wealthy you are, what race, age or how talented you are; anyone can get the virus. Maybe Madonna could have worded a little differently, but honestly, I think she communicated it respectfully and a matter of fact. She wasn't sugar coating it.  And I'm certain she wasn't trying to offend anyone.

She and Deb will work things out. That is certain. The two may have already done so. The two have been friends a very long time. And I'm sure they have had worse fights than this.  If I recall, Debi admitted in some interview that Madonna has stole some of her boyfriends.  If she can get over that, she can move on from this.

This does explain why Madonna took the video down, rather the usual negativity thrown at her. She values Deb's friendship, so she took it down.  Plain and simple!!

I think Debi might have been a tad irresponsible , she, knowing full well there's a pandemic going on , having experienced what might be early symptoms from the virus, had a "fun night with friends" and went out and did all of what she mentioned -ran some errands, granted she's a mom- while having in the back of her mind that she might have had the virus even if she was told she didn't meet the criteria.

Anyway, it would be very sad to see M and Debi grow distant because of it -as with everything , we don't know the full story-

I do wish for Debi and her family to get well , this virus has taken even healthy people , I'm scared too , like -I assume.-all of Us are.

I do think too that M took it down because of Debi

Edited by Ian (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ian said:

while having in the back of her mind that she might have had the virus even if she was told she didn't meet the criteria.

I think everyone, even myself might have been a tad bit irresponsible. But for me, yes I had to work and take public transit up until the day my restaurant closed down last week. And that's the thing... in her updated video post to her IG, she did state that they told her she DID NOT have the Coronavirus. I mean sure I went out with friends the week before last when it just STARTED to get out of hand here in Toronto. I think that's when most of the GP started to take it seriously. So I can understand her taking what the doctor told her in the first place - then only to find out she did in fact have it. So I do blame the doctors, whom at first say she "didn't fit the criteria to be tested". I mean they said that to everyone, she should have been tested right then and there.

I do hope M has reached out to her wishing her well.

Madonna was being philosophical but it's real for Debi right now. I do not think either is wrong because they said what they said from whatever they were experiencing at the moment. 

I am getting increasingly concerned about the virus in my position. I wish I could stay home. Like Madonna, I have been somewhat philosophical as well. 

As I saw people becoming more anxious and fearful and then having to isolate themselves I realized that practically everything I do is exactly what people are having a nervous breakdown over. I spent almost my whole life in isolation...watching everyone else have relationships and enjoying life. Isolating myself for a couple of months would be a cakewalk. My life is the same except for not going to cafes and not dog walking. I go straight to work and come straight home.  

It has somehow made me think that I am unselfish and stronger than I ever dreamed. I think that might be along the lines of what Madonna was getting at. 

I don't wish people to be unhappy but I could not help but think "welcome to my world; how does it feel?" People do not understand how some can be so sad yet they are separated from people for a couple of weeks and can't deal with it.  I feel forced into isolation because I could never find anyone to unconditionally love me. I have made myself be alone but I never want to be. 

Anyway...I wanted to explain why I am defending Madonna so ardently on this one. I believe I have taken a bath with rose petals even in my first humble apartment. I was focused on her mood and her words. Everyone else is commenting on her looks, rose petals, she's sitting in a bathtub....

6 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think everyone, even myself might have been a tad bit irresponsible. But for me, yes I had to work and take public transit up until the day my restaurant closed down last week. And that's the thing... in her updated video post to her IG, she did state that they told her she DID NOT have the Coronavirus. I mean sure I went out with friends the week before last when it just STARTED to get out of hand here in Toronto. I think that's when most of the GP started to take it seriously. So I can understand her taking what the doctor told her in the first place - then only to find out she did in fact have it. So I do blame the doctors, whom at first say she "didn't fit the criteria to be tested". I mean they said that to everyone, she should have been tested right then and there.

I do hope M has reached out to her wishing her well.

That's what concerns me is that many people are being turned away from testing.  To be fair, doctors haven't had enough tests, so testing everyone isn't possible still.  I think they want to save it for those who show serious signs.  But again, it concerns me, because I know people can be carriers without even knowing it.  So if you show no symptoms or slight symptoms and are turned away from the doctors, a lot will think they are in the clear and resume their daily business, not realizing they could harm someone else around them.  And then there are those who just won't go to the doctor or got over it quick enough without thinking about it.  I'm sure there are far more cases of people having the virus than on record, but many aren't reported or written off as not the virus.  We only hear more of the serious cases. It's sad because for us regular folks, it's almost to the point you have to be seriously ill before a doctor will take you seriously.  Unfortunate, it might be too late for some, especially those who don't have strong immune systems. 

14 hours ago, MarXus said:

I agree.  Debi overreacted even though she has every right to since she is infected by the virus.  Though, I don't think Madonna said anything wrong in her video.  She's right too.  Sometimes it takes a horrible thing to put life in perspective. In her words, she simply stated that an illness like this, just proves we all are equal. It doesn't matter who you are, how wealthy you are, what race, age or how talented you are; anyone can get the virus. Maybe Madonna could have worded a little differently, but honestly, I think she communicated it respectfully and a matter of fact. She wasn't sugar coating it.  And I'm certain she wasn't trying to offend anyone.

She and Deb will work things out. That is certain. The two may have already done so. The two have been friends a very long time. And I'm sure they have had worse fights than this.  If I recall, Debi admitted in some interview that Madonna has stole some of her boyfriends.  If she can get over that, she can move on from this.

This does explain why Madonna took the video down, rather the usual negativity thrown at her. She values Deb's friendship, so she took it down.  Plain and simple!!

maybe they didnt really worked things out, maybe she still has something there against M...

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I don’t really think she said anything wrong either, and I suppose it’s just a difficult time for Debi and I wish her well and hope she gets better soon. I thought she might have taken it down due to the negative comments from the public as well, but I imagine it will have been due to Debi now. 

6 hours ago, emanon said:

maybe they didnt really worked things out, maybe she still has something there against M...

We don't know either way, until we see the two responding to each other or hanging out in the future.  I'm sure though, the two aren't going to let this silly online exchange end their 40 year friendship.