Would you like Madonna to write a Musical?

Voguerista

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

Wasn't she unsuccessfully writing a musical when she decided to just make a damn COADF instead? She has my blessings then :lol: Anything that keeps her into music

Yeah, I think it was called "Hello Suckers" and when it was scrapped she reworked some of the songs for COADF I think. I'd be down for a musical if it means dance music like that :Madonna005:

If it's a serious work with not cringy moments (as the Hello Suckers that someone mentioned above) then yes. But i would prefer a new era, a well done era, from vocals, production, promotion etc. MX had good production only.

I would also like her to do songs for movies till the next era, Celine Dion did a song for a superhero movie and got 150+ million viewed song. She was doing regularly songs for movies till ~2008.

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I would also like her to do songs for movies till the next era, Celine Dion did a song for a superhero movie and got 150+ million viewed song. She was doing regularly songs for movies till ~2008.

I'm not into musicals to be honest but I wonder why she stopped recording songs to be used in movies. If we check her back catalogue, most of the movie songs she did are gold.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

That’d be fantastic. I love all of the songs she’s recorded for movies so I’d love to hear her do some more. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Andrew Lloyd Webber reply:

I know they’re both joking, but the idea of Madonna and Andrew Lloyd Webber being involved in a musical together :Madonna012:

22 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I know they’re both joking, but the idea of Madonna and Andrew Lloyd Webber being involved in a musical together :Madonna012:

Me too!

And actually I love musicals, so I'd love M to write and maybe direct and of course sing the concept album, like Sarah Bareilles did for Waitress before the cast album was released.

Bareilles and Cyndi Lauper wriote some of the best scores in the past years.  I think M and Pat Leonard could do magic!

34 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Andrew Lloyd Webber reply:

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Me too!

And actually I love musicals, so I'd love M to write and maybe direct and of course sing the concept album, like Sarah Bareilles did for Waitress before the cast album was released.

Bareilles and Cyndi Lauper wriote some of the best scores in the past years.  I think M and Pat Leonard could do magic!

Wow!!! I'm starting to love this idea more and more!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Me too!

That’d be amazing!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

That would be interesting maybe she could rework Hello Suckers 

That’d be so cool! 

I always thought the Madame X tour was going to be a musical / theater type show that would tell a story via her songs / back catalog 

I don't want her to do a musical because I have a feeling it would be cringey and eye rolling but I would like the idea of telling a story with her songs in a theatrical tour show