So.. people believe Madonna predicted coronavirus

Régine Filange

I can't believe there are that many people who believe in these things, this is more creepy than coronavirus. nicki5.png Her Eurovision performance youtube comments are even more cringe, but at least she's getting her coins by the views. nicki5.png

There are also people who spam idiotic tweets under her twitter account, calling her a pedo and using the #andrenochrome hashtag (?). Wth are they smoking and wth its going on... nicki5.png

This was what I was getting at in a post I made yesterday.  No matter what Madonna says or does, she never wins.  People, even her fans, will zoom in on something negative and criticize her before highlighting something positive she's done or shared. For instance, her latest social media post about her co-star in DSS and his passing, is very genuine and sweet. I can't see why anyone would want to pick that apart? Though, people will.  Even her fan base tends to focus on the negative rather her positives. You can't tell me within the last 4 decades of her being an iconic figure we can't focus more on the positive than nitpick anything she says, for a negative. It's so strange, especially when some fans take part in it. 

All I know is that I don't think of Madonna as this ominous God like figure. Yes, she's the Goddess\Queen of Pop, but that doesn't mean she can't make mistakes or say stupid things. We all do it.  But the things some people criticize her for are over stupid and ridiculous things when there are far worse things going on in the world than hanging on every little word or action Madonna does. I love her for her music and being an entertainer.  And yes, I'm fascinated with anything she shares with us, whether it's a glimpse of her private life or not.  I don't believe she intends to offend people, and I do feel that she stands up for humanity.  People looking to be offended by anything she does must be bored and/or jealous. 

44 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

She wishes she were and she sure mocks/snubs God and Jesus enough lol

love her though. 

I don't believe she "wishes she were", but what we see is this Ominous persona she projects for entertainment purposes.  I'm not sure if I'd say she mocks or snubs God or Jesus either.  Though, she does ask questions and makes statements that provoke.  I see nothing wrong with that.  Also, she respects people's beliefs, so anything she says is her own opinions and thoughts, which again goes back to why I said I don't necessarily think of her as some "All knowing" person that I feel I should follow because I love her music.  That said, she's made it clear many times she believes in God and Jesus.

Madonna is not the only getting them and it's disturbing. People are just venting their frustrations but in the process they are also releasing the beast of negativity that will hit them back (three times) one day and they won't understand why. Why spending time on someone you don't like ? I barely have time to spend on people i like, it puzzles me. That goes for some Madonna fans too who can't help themselves and they go insulting other popstars or people they think made Madonna wrong.... It's insane. I just wish people would go back to learn how to use their super ego. Break the circle, don't feed negativity. Madonna does not need you to defend her. Ignore trolls and haters, they seek attention and you give them life by giving them some. Let them in the dark, don't feed them with your time and energy. Keep those for doing something proactive.

Edited by Roland Barthes (see edit history)

Well they'd never compare to the hardcore Swifties who are almost capable of counting each hole of her sweater and calculate when her next album is coming. Madonna with Future presented the world's end from human stupidity leading to an environmental reaction, something we all fear will happen sooner or later. There was fire, there was hail and blizzard, probably radiation too, hence the masks with flowers (probably giving off rare oxygen). But people never discuss the cute things she does. Fans never discuss the cute things she does. They only care about the notes she never hit. Good thing Future is getting some attention now. Maybe those morons have good music taste after all.

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

I don't believe she "wishes she were", but what we see is this Ominous persona she projects for entertainment purposes.  I'm not sure if I'd say she mocks or snubs God or Jesus either.  Though, she does ask questions and makes statements that provoke.  I see nothing wrong with that.  Also, she respects people's beliefs, so anything she says is her own opinions and thoughts, which again goes back to why I said I don't necessarily think of her as some "All knowing" person that I feel I should follow because I love her music.  That said, she's made it clear many times she believes in God and Jesus.

Then she makes the same statements over and over. Satan believes in God and Jesus as well lol

1 hour ago, LikeAMelody said:

Love your posts but where does she mock/snub God or Jesus? I missed it. 

The church yes, I believe she has been critical. 

I'll chime in on this one. Particulars that I can remember off the top of my head are that whole sacrilegious last supper scene at the end of Holy Water on RHT and giving the middle finger to the cross during IDGAF in the MDNA tour

Things I've seen people write about online (now these can verge on the far fetched and just ties into conspiracy theories. I don't agree with these but these are the views of others): evil eye symbolism with the eye patch [people seem to cite several celebs doing this to mean illuminati], Super Bowl performance and its visual ties to Baphomet, playing Like a Prayer backwards says "Satan Save Us", Living for Love visual ties to Baphomet, pentagram symbolism in Human Nature, lyrics to Beautiful Stranger "you're the devil in disguise, that's why I'm singing this song to you...to know you is to love you", Justify My Love / Beast Within remix [putting the words of God next to sexual music and talking about the beast], Eurovision performance showing a red skull with devil horns in the beginning, freemasonry symbolism in Ghosttown video, freemasonry symbolism in the 1995 Take a Bow performance, freemasonry symbolism in Like a Virgin / Hollywood performance, constantly wearing all black

Edited by dankpepe (see edit history)

YES, I KNOW ! I made a post about those satanic references and adrenochrome ! Those morons are massively commenting her social media posts.

From what I have seen it's all political I believe, they're related to Trump supporters.

By the way I'm @PopMusic1977 on Twitter if you wanna follow me.