2020/03/18 17,488
2020/03/19 21,185
2020/03/20 27,761
2020/03/21 25,115
2020/03/22 26,748
2020/03/23 30,664
2020/03/24 59,265
2020/03/25 88,389

My god...this video is having more daily views than most Madonna music videos, LOL!

The comment section is all about corona virus.

So is it "Future" the one people are paying attention to?  A weird performance of hers to get a surge.  I'd think the "Future" song would see a surge?  Maybe it has? 

Anyway, I'm glad Madonna performance and music is getting exposure.

EDIT: apparently "Future" song and "Like A Prayer" video a long with a few others of her videos are seeing a surge in views and comments lately. 

8 hours ago, MarXus said:

So is it "Future" the one people are paying attention to?  A weird performance of hers to get a surge.  I'd think the "Future" song would see a surge?  Maybe it has? 

Anyway, I'm glad Madonna performance and music is getting exposure.

EDIT: apparently "Future" song and "Like A Prayer" video a long with a few others of her videos are seeing a surge in views and comments lately. 

It's due to the performance itself.

I mean she literally starts by asking for divine intervention ( like a prayer) followed by a song where she says "we're just not ready to act, the storm isn't in the air, it's inside of us" "the wind that's beginning to haul" followed by people in masks falling to their feet, right before she starts a song with the following chorus: "not everyone is coming to the future, not everyone is learning from the past" "not everyone that's here is gonna last" while pointing to the crowd?

Conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this! It's a huge coincidence and It's already making news lool

7 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's due to the performance itself.

I mean she literally starts by asking for divine intervention ( like a prayer) followed by a song where she says "we're just not ready to act, the storm isn't in the air, it's inside of us" "the wind that's beginning to haul" followed by people in masks falling to their feet, right before she starts a song with the following chorus: "not everyone is coming to the future, not everyone is learning from the past" "not everyone that's here is gonna last" while pointing to the crowd?

Conspiracy theorists are having a field day with this! It's a huge coincidence and It's already making news lool

I remember when conspiracy theorists tied connections to some mass shootings to the Batman films and the banking industry.

For instance, the Aurora movie shooter who shot up a theater during The Dark Knight Rises - people allege he was either (1) mind controlled like an MK-Ultra / Manchurian Candidate type deal or (2) drugged and set up as a patsy while some person or persons conducted the shooting. They cite that eye witness reports claimed there were multiple shooters and that the shooter(s) entered through the back security door in the theater which cannot be opened from the inside. 

Conspiracy theorists claim the motive was because the shooter, James Holmes' father was tied to big banking and was about to testify regarding Libor rate fixing which would hurt the banking cartels. They allege this was a way to scare him into not testifying.

Where it gets weirder according to them, is in The Dark Knight Rises movie, Commission Gordon shows a map showing the location of "Sandy Hook" as a target. Months later, gunman Adam Lanza commits a school shooting at Sandy Hook elementary.

Conspiracy theorists then point out that Adam Lanza's father was also tied to big banking and was also supposed to testify in regards to the same Libor rate fixing case but his son also became a mass shooter. They theorize the same motive is at hand here.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna trying to make money out of the corona virus? Might as well just retire lmao

I don't think this is fair to say.  Even so, there are plenty of people who are doing things to make money because of the virus.  Knowing people are stuck at home, I've seen a surge of entertainers, companies, like streaming services and even smaller and bigger businesses use the virus as a crutch to increase sales.  Madonna isn't even doing half of a lot of entertainers are doing to try to get people listen to their new albums or watch their films.  But what a perfect opportunity for anyone to share their art when many people stuck at home with more time to view it.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
17 minutes ago, Mister_Pop said:

Hunp Up and Sorry are also having her best days Youtubewise... maybe a Dua Lipa effect as her new album is being compared to COADF ?

Probably. Hopefully she’ll hear the album as well. It’s fantastic! 

1 hour ago, Mister_Pop said:

Hunp Up and Sorry are also having her best days Youtubewise... maybe a Dua Lipa effect as her new album is being compared to COADF ?

I think people are only making this connection because Stuart Price is connected to the project and it's primarily a dance album.  Though, even the songs SP did for the album sounds nothing like what he did on Confessions, which peaks my interest in him and Madonna working together again.  When she re-worked with WO, the songs sound the same.   I'll be curious if SP could produce something totally different from COADF

Guest Nobody Knows Me
16 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly and a blu ray to match ?

Both deserve the 4K Blu Ray treatment more than anything else :Madonna052: