God Control Remixes?

MonsieurX

7 hours ago, blondebenji said:

maybe shes holding back because clubs arent open atm and thats the chart she would be aiming for????

Hope we get offer nissims

That would make sense, but she's been consistent in releasing the remixes one after one another for the clubs.  I would have thought if God Control was going to have official remixes released, it would have happened already.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
14 minutes ago, Fat Witcher said:

We can only hope that she'll feel inspired in the future to write and release a single in 2021, so she can add another decade to her record. Maybe produced by Stuart Price or at least with remixes by him... lol

A dream! 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I always find that "God control" sounds like "Outside" from George Michael. You could easily make a mash up...

thats weird you mention that. i always thought the song reminded me of another song and now that you mentioned it, the two remind me of one another.

On 6/6/2020 at 12:54 PM, Blue Jean said:

If that stopped her releasing remixes then it would stop her releasing the live performance too.

Good point. Because that’s what did LDLHA on Rebel Heart Tour. Maybe they want to release them later, closer to the tour release? Or maybe they just threw it all out in favor IDSIF. 

• 1 year later...