Warning Signs: Has anyone really ever heard it?

chaseturtle

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

Have you heard them actually?

It’s been talked about numerous times in the past, because writers like Bruce Baron and TheBeatsWithin had access at the Library of Congress to listen to these, plus other tapes on file, and wrote about them at length.

Its true, Shep’s demo of Secret is very different to the released version; it’s a dance song. And “I Will Always Have You” is a ballad more in the style of Live to Tell.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

It’s been talked about numerous times in the past, because writers like Bruce Baron and TheBeatsWithin had access at the Library of Congress to listen to these, plus other tapes on file, and wrote about them at length.

Its true, Shep’s demo of Secret is very different to the released version; it’s a dance song. And “I Will Always Have You” is a ballad more in the style of Live to Tell.

Thank you!

Those info were shared back then, now I remember ;)

Do we have more details?

:)

7 minutes ago, Ryder said:

The fan who listened to tracks off the RT at the COL back in the days - mentioned WS and would sell it for $35K but that could've been just messing around when describing the track... This clip was posted in Chile  

but who knows? Real fake? We can't tell!!! ....and rumour has it that it was gonna leak but GMAYL did instead and it all went pear shape and nothing was heard about it...

100% fake

I repeat both "Warning signs" and "Desperately seeking Susan" are being sold 600 usd each. The thing is that they do not sell it to anyone who wanna buy it. You need to be part of the ultra closed super collectors circle and they need to be sure you will not post it or share it.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:16 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

Same. I’d love to hear that along with Desperately Seeking Susan, Something’s Coming Over Me and I Will Always Have You.

Those are my most wanted too!  Throw in Pipeline and Working My Fingers to the Bone (maybe an early version of Where's the Party?)

18 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I repeat both "Warning signs" and "Desperately seeking Susan" are being sold 600 usd each. The thing is that they do not sell it to anyone who wanna buy it. You need to be part of the ultra closed super collectors circle and they need to be sure you will not post it or share it.

That's far from true. And if these 2 tracks had been available for a mere 600 usd each for a decade, even if only to some imaginary "VIP collectors club", they'd be leaked by now. The truth is these tracks are not circulating at all. Like the BS demos, they're owned by very few people, in some cases just one or two persons outside of the writers/producers themselves, and they simply are not sharing them. 

4 hours ago, ENIPSE said:

That's far from true. And if these 2 tracks had been available for a mere 600 usd each for a decade, even if only to some imaginary "VIP collectors club", they'd be leaked by now. The truth is these tracks are not circulating at all. Like the BS demos, they're owned by very few people, in some cases just one or two persons outside of the writers/producers themselves, and they simply are not sharing them. 

With all respect you are far from the truth... i will not go on about how i know all this. If you wanna believe those tracks are not being sold among some collectors this is your right. 

6 hours ago, sbrombolessio said:

The idea of the existence of a closed collector circle is insane! 

Anyway also the 1994 shep Demos are in this inner circle?

I don't know about the 1994 demos. The closed collector circle, as crazy as it sound is a reality. There are the collectors and there are the other collectors, the ones you usually don't see posting much and who are very discreet.

23 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Well then that's already a lost cause. 

On 9/21/2020 at 10:36 PM, TonyMontana said:

if you wanna believe those tracks are not being sold among some collectors this is your right. 

No, sorry, but it's you who *believe* it is being sold.  I *know* it's not.  lol     You can have your opinion, but you can't have your facts.    The fact is : Warning Sign is NOT being traded/sold.  But other tracks which are never mentioned online, are.  

Edited by ENIPSE (see edit history)

2 hours ago, ENIPSE said:

No, sorry, but it's you who *believe* it is being sold.  I *know* it's not.  lol     You can have your opinion, but you can't have your facts.    The fact is : Warning Sign is NOT being traded/sold.  But other tracks which are never mentioned online, are.  

There's one thing you don't seem to understand, i don't "Believe" Warning Signs is being sold, i "Know" it. Not many collectors have it, that is right, as i said only what i call a small circle of super collectors or call them as you want, but a few of them have it and i know it for a fact. Maybe you have never been in touch with those who have it hence why you believe no one has it. Same for Desperately Seeking Susan.