Warning Signs: Has anyone really ever heard it?

chaseturtle

2 hours ago, Pud said:

yeah, well were in THIS CIRCLE!!! this circle is where you talk about WARNING SIGNS in the WARNING SIGNS thread. 

My original post was making more of a point about collectors. There is music and videos out there that are really valuable cause they are sought after and desired by a large number of people. But these demos are not. They are only wanted by a small closed community so therefore they have no value outside of it. And yet the collectors keep them locked away like they’re valuable possessions.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

My original post was making more of a point about collectors. There is music and videos out there that are really valuable cause they are sought after and desired by a large number of people. But these demos are not. They are only wanted by a small closed community so therefore they have no value outside of it. And yet the collectors keep them locked away like they’re valuable possessions.

yes. xo

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well they're still selling them and making money out of them or trading them for other things like blow jobs apparently. Also, considering the uproar Madonna has caused over leaks in the past (smashing ipods and sending people to jail) maybe people are TOO SCARED to leak stuff these days?

54 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well they're still selling them and making money out of them or trading them for other things like blow jobs apparently. Also, considering the uproar Madonna has caused over leaks in the past (smashing ipods and sending people to jail) maybe people are TOO SCARED to leak stuff these days?

She only did that cause they leaked her entire upcoming album. And she was in the right. I was mad about it too. Thanks whoever you leaked it for ruining it for all of us!!

I don’t think she cares about older stuff being leaked. 

On 9/16/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ital said:

I heard Warming Signs many years ago when we were working with Steven Bray and Aussie Eurovision singer Gina G. Bray played it to us with a few other unreleased tracks. It was an evening of nostalgic stories during one of our writing sessions. Bray is so cool... we wrote some great tracks together with Miss Gina G. Good old days in LA! 

He really is so incredibly cool & sweet. I met him randomly in LA and we chatted for a few minutes, I asked about the DSS song and his exact words were "Its so dreadful & will NEVER see the light of day, youre not missing anything, its god awful" He couldnt stresss enogh how bad it was LOL I also asked him about another Pre-Madonna collection & he hinted he had something up his sleeve but this was over a decade ago & clearly nothing came of that :cry:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

sounds like AI

That's because it is!  This song never was released, and I'm thinking you knew this already. What bothers me, how some are being so naive to think this is actually Madonna.  Including these two supposed fans.  I'm sorry but anyone who is old as these two, claiming to be fans for so long, should know this isn't Madonna. 

11 hours ago, Donna said:

That's because it is!  This song never was released, and I'm thinking you knew this already. What bothers me, how some are being so naive to think this is actually Madonna.  Including these two supposed fans.  I'm sorry but anyone who is old as these two, claiming to be fans for so long, should know this isn't Madonna. 

It literally says it is an AI Skin Bruno reconstruction in the YT thumbnail. 

11 hours ago, Donna said:

I think they're joking and giving us a gentle trolling.  Sorry I mean I hope they're joking.

2 hours ago, mikenmark said:

I think they're joking and giving us a gentle trolling.  Sorry I mean I hope they're joking.

I was trying to look for the sarcasm, but they seemed too serious and didn't even seem to acknowledge it wasn't her voice.  If I recall, one of them went on to  comment how her voice sounded like that period.  I'm like, what?  That AI voice sounds nothing like Madonna.  :laughing: