I'm Going To Tell You A Secret....

DontTemptMe26

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I noticed yesterday. How annoying! I actually listen to songs from IGTTYAS frequently so hopefully it will be back. 

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It probably isn't getting a lot of plays.  They may have removed it to make room for other more popular steaming films. 

Honestly, I wouldn't put much thought to it.  It'll probably be back up down the road. 

When was the film ever available to stream though?

Yeah it is weird they removed the soundtrack... maybe it’s a licensing thing? 

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

When was the film ever available to stream though?

Yeah it is weird they removed the soundtrack... maybe it’s a licensing thing? 

Oh, I assumed it was both the soundtrack and film.  I never pay attention to these things since I rarely stream anything of hers since I own it all.  It's the same with most artists I enjoy. I prefer to own their work, rather rely on streaming services. 

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

That’s why I use Apple Music. Everything I own gets linked up to their stuff, so everything I play of my own still counts toward streaming!

Good idea.  Though, I don't like how Itunes/Apple makes it nearly impossible to include other formats or non-apple music to sync up.  I feel like I have to jump through hoops to get the music on my Iphone. And since Itunes is being fazed out, I'm not sure if it's possible anymore since I haven't tried since updating to Apple music.  I refuse to pay for a subscription.

5 hours ago, MarXus said:

Good idea.  Though, I don't like how Itunes/Apple makes it nearly impossible to include other formats or non-apple music to sync up.  I feel like I have to jump through hoops to get the music on my Iphone. And since Itunes is being fazed out, I'm not sure if it's possible anymore since I haven't tried since updating to Apple music.  I refuse to pay for a subscription.

Oh it’s so easy! And plays everything without any hassle. On my phone I have everything from Apple Music, and stuff from my personal collection and like live concerts, remixes, and unreleased stuff, all playing from 1 app! It’s fantastic!

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

Exactly. And I can bet you her ENTIRE FORTUNE that absolutely nothing like that has crossed her mind. Ever.

Easier said than done though.  Unless you just want her to upload what's already recorded without any new mastering or what not.  Still, I'm sure it would take time for people to transfer what might not be on digital.  At this time, it would mean getting people together, and I'm not sure anyone is going to run out and risk their lives mastering some old Madonna demos. 

• 2 weeks later...