What your favorite 80's album of Madonna?

WCD199317

What your favorite 80's album of Madonna?  

40 members voted

1. 1. What your favorite 80's album of Madonna?

• Madonna
    • Like a Virgin
    • True Blue
    • Like a Prayer

I'm open this topic to speak the question: What your favortie album of Madonna of the 80's?

My favorite of mine was True Blue. Depiste this album mainting most of all songs in Dance-Pop of her decut, she tooks few risks to adventure of genres like latino and the ballad style, and her dance-pop was more mature than the two firsts albums. I like all the songs and all the songs was excellent. A masterpiece.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, MarXus said:

I sit here today, and the patchouli scent comes to mind. 

My original CD still smells like it! Mind you, when I got it it reeked of it and I didn't open it that much -actually next to never haha- so I got another copy and I played the LP mostly and for traveling I used the cassette (which weren't scented I think, at least not mine) so I didn't open it -the CD- that much.

The scent now is faint, but it's there. :scary:

The reissues had no such scent sadly -that I could tell- oh and the AIDS info leaflet was gone too :sad:

Because I wanted to be, you know consistent, I got a Patchouli oil bottle and dabbed a lil' some on the LP sleeve and the cassette cases so they would all be brothers :silly: am I too silly?

Edited by Ian (see edit history)