MADONNA!

MarXus

Madonna through the decades!  

39 members voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Madonna decade?

• 80's
    • 90's
    • 00's
    • 10's
    • 20's
    • None! I'm just a troll who likes to bring misery to Madonna forums.
    • I love them all!

madonna-02-fea-2018-billboard-1500-768x4

She's entertained us for almost 5 decades.  So which decade do you prefer of Madonna? Maybe you enjoy them all (like me) or maybe a few.  There's a choice for ALL who post here.  Make your choice in the poll!  Also, feel free to post your favorite song or video of Madonna's.

Love them all too, but I'd like to go with the 90s , that gave us BAT/GST, TIC, all the very different albums from IB to ROL, her biggest backlash, yet she rose from that like a trooper , beautiful soundtrack songs, her biggest American hit, and a long list of etc , it felt like a huge ride and I was only too happy to go along with it :heart:

The 80s was the best. It was when Madonna completely ruled the world, and where the mere mention of her name would stir up excitement. The music was fun, the videos were fun, the tours were excellent (and almost 100% live), even the bad movies were fun to watch. It was an amazing time to be a fan. The 90s were also great, but we saw a gradual quality drop from the mid-2000s onwards.

3 hours ago, PWCCA said:

The 80s was the best. It was when Madonna completely ruled the world, and where the mere mention of her name would stir up excitement. The music was fun, the videos were fun, the tours were excellent (and almost 100% live), even the bad movies were fun to watch. It was an amazing time to be a fan. The 90s were also great, but we saw a gradual quality drop from the mid-2000s onwards.

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote other than I still love what she does, and there is still a lot of quality songs.  I just think there's just so much of her now than we used to get.  The mystique is not the same anymore. But nothing was like the 80's and even some of the early 90's. She was on top of her game then. 

34 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

can't choooose!!!!!!   M is there my whole life!!!  loved the 80's  90's  00's   ....maybe after confessions it went down a bit,... but she still kept coming back strong!!!!! ....and i can't imagine my life without her!!!!:fingerclick:

Sounds like you need to select "I love them all" like I did!!  And yeah, I don't take everything she does so seriously.  She still creates fun music.  She still expresses herself very well.  Like you, I can't imagine life without her.