Vogue Live: Official Youtube Uploads

Fontainebleau

Madonna.com had a couple of videos from the Nice show around 10 years ago. One of them was Where's The Party which was also available on her old Youtube channel. I don't know if it's still there. 

It's sad that most fans get their hopes up when they do this kind of stuff, especially if it's related to BAT. But I wouldn't hold my breath on this. Time is wise. They don't care anymore! Just play your high quality bootlegs at home and relive the best spectable she ever put on.

35 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I just realised that the Blond Ambition audio is on her youtube channel, as well the Girlie Show! 

It is not on here official page. It's generated by Youtube.

https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/28270137?hl=en

It's called "IIP-DDS" ... it's automatic ... that's why it is invisible on her page. It stays unofficial.

10 hours ago, madgefan said:

Madonna.com had a couple of videos from the Nice show around 10 years ago. One of them was Where's The Party which was also available on her old Youtube channel. I don't know if it's still there. 

It's sad that most fans get their hopes up when they do this kind of stuff, especially if it's related to BAT. But I wouldn't hold my breath on this. Time is wise. They don't care anymore! Just play your high quality bootlegs at home and relive the best spectable she ever put on.

It has nothing to do with BAT, it was uploaded because it's celebrating the 30th anniversary of Vogue.  Why are people turning this into some huge disappointment? 

5 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It has nothing to do with BAT, it was uploaded because it's celebrating the 30th anniversary of Vogue.  Why are people turning this into some huge disappointment? 

I think the reality of the situation is, with something like this, Vogue anniversary or not it’s so easy to pick apart EVERY detail. And I guess ppl ask why this performance? Why not something officially released like from IGTTYAS Vogue? Or any other one. I think the fact that it’s BAT everyone was hyped and freaking out. Myself included. 
I’m not reading too much into it, but it is important to generate curiosity in something like this to gain her attention when it happens. I only hope someone on her team tells her “M your fans are gagging, are you going to do something about it”. And I’m SURE her answer will be......

excuse me no GIF

bahahah!!!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I just don't get it why she didn't upload the HD version filmed for Truth or Dare. Maybe copyrights?

Or it could be because the Truth or Dare version contains footage from the film in between, so perhaps they couldn’t get the full performance or something.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

I think the reality of the situation is, with something like this, Vogue anniversary or not it’s so easy to pick apart EVERY detail. And I guess ppl ask why this performance? Why not something officially released like from IGTTYAS Vogue? Or any other one. I think the fact that it’s BAT everyone was hyped and freaking out. Myself included. 
I’m not reading too much into it, but it is important to generate curiosity in something like this to gain her attention when it happens. I only hope someone on her team tells her “M your fans are gagging, are you going to do something about it”. And I’m SURE her answer will be......

excuse me no GIF

bahahah!!!

I totally get it.  And quite possibly by uploading this, she and her team will see the demand for the full show on DVD.  But I'm not going to hold my breath.

I think it's pretty simple to me why they used this one. First, it's coming from the time the song was first released.  Also, it's the first time Vogue was performed on a tour during the singles release and popularity.  It's very close to the original version, and it's complete.  Remember, all the other performances didn't included the full song.  Personally, it's one of the best sounding ones (clearly because they dubbed in the studio vocals).  

To me, this is the best live performance interpretation of the song with the exception of the VMA's, which they uploaded already. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic