Vogue Live: Official Youtube Uploads

Fontainebleau

One of the more random things I’ve ever seen on TV was back in 2001 at the time of the DWT shows in London.  On one of its digital channels the BBC broadcast the Nice BA show.  I wish I’d recorded it to compare the quality of that broadcast with the various fan masters doing the rounds. 

4 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Considering peoples uploads of copyrighted material to YouTube are illegal, I dont believe her team lives in the bubble of "everyone has already seen this". Madonna's channel is not just for die Hard fans. Besides, the fact that they even bothered to acknowledge vogue at all is wonderful.

This all the way!  Thank you!

Seriously, I can't wait for the day BAT finally gets a DVD/Bluray release...

ALL the fan meltdowns on Madonna forums complaining about the quality:

"But it should have been the other way! It looks so grainy! This is not true UHD 4k  

Oh, they used a random photo for the artwork. They fucked it up, didn't they? I'm not gonna spend my money on this shit.

Madonna disappointed me once again. I'm no longer a fan."

:Madonna049:

5 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

218/5000

It is strange because, even in this video, it is noted that she clearly downloaded it from the internet, cropped it and uploaded it on Youtube, without caring about the image rights of the TV network that transmitted and holds such rights  

I doubt SHE did it - but you are right, somone did.

. I mean look at the cheap record player she uses (in her video posts). I don't think she is too technically savvy lol

30 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Okay, but come on: wasn't BAT in Pionner's image domain? Why didn't she use and never use the images captured by Alek Keshishian from the IBWM documentary?

The Paris dates from the BAT were not filmed entirely, it was confirmed a few years ago. Only the parts on the film were shot.

Just now, Andymad said:

Perfect even easier to give us the full performances LOL

I'm sure MIRAMAX has the rights to those performances, and I doubt her team wants to get near Weinstein's old company lol. There are rumors that the Yokohama date was recorded on film and that's what's on her archive.

13 minutes ago, devilpray said:

The Paris dates from the BAT were not filmed entirely, it was confirmed a few years ago. Only the parts on the film were shot.

That's what Alek Keshishian said, but I find it hard to believe. This means that they stopped recording one every two songs for the first half, which I don't believe. The whole show may not have been edited, but I do think it was filmed. Which doesn't bring it closer to a release, but still.. 

33 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

That's what Alek Keshishian said, but I find it hard to believe. This means that they stopped recording one every two songs for the first half, which I don't believe. The whole show may not have been edited, but I do think it was filmed. Which doesn't bring it closer to a release, but still.. 

Agree....and HANK PANKY and LAP bonus from IBWM proves that argument

• Fighter unfeatured this topic