Vogue Live: Official Youtube Uploads

Fontainebleau

5 hours ago, devilpray said:

I'm sure MIRAMAX has the rights to those performances, and I doubt her team wants to get near Weinstein's old company lol. There are rumors that the Yokohama date was recorded on film and that's what's on her archive.

The Yokohama show that was broadcast?

Not a chance in hell im afraid. There's absolutely nothing characteristically filmic about the footage captured in Japan on BAT.

1 minute ago, scion said:

It's her teams fault. 

at the end of the day they must have access to a 1080p transfer of IGTTYAS. If they don't, they could at least share footage that hasn't been ripped from YouTube!

But if the resolution is higher than 480, won’t YouTube automatically set it to the next highest res?

I must admit Sticky and Sweet's version is pretty bad ass!  I might have to re-assess which one I like better of all the performances.

I suspect Girlie Show will come next.  And of course we'll have all the moaners complain about the quality, etc.  LOL!  Just chill and enjoy. Anyone thinking that Madonna's going to put up 4K versions of her videos, are out of their mind! 

Just now, MarXus said:

I must admit Sticky and Sweet's version is pretty bad ass!  I might have to re-assess which one I like better of all the performances.

I suspect Girlie Show will come next.  And of course we'll have all the moaners complain about the quality, etc.  LOL!  Just chill and enjoy. Anyone thinking that Madonna's going to put up 4K versions of her videos, are out of their mind! 

You do more moaning about the moaners moaning than the moaners actually moan!

chill MarXus, you'll bring yourself down, and you're too good for that :)

----

ooooooh! I just love how punchy and strong the sound mix is compared to any other Madonna DVD. It's a brilliant performance.... her shoulder dislocated in Manchester during this in 09, or something to that effect! :flower:

12 hours ago, scion said:

It's her teams fault. 

at the end of the day they must have access to a 1080p transfer of IGTTYAS. If they don't, they could at least share footage that hasn't been ripped from YouTube!

the quality is horrible... they really don't have better quality sources from a 2005 documentary film? :suffer: is that the state of her archives?

Her team have never given a shit about the quality of her video work they dump on YouTube so why is everyone surprised? ? they couldn’t even put a stereo audio track on the paradise not for me backdrop video and stereo sound had been around since the 70s 

im sure the constant video upscaling topics on here someone could bastardise all these videos and make them look better ?

22 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

That's what Alek Keshishian said, but I find it hard to believe. This means that they stopped recording one every two songs for the first half, which I don't believe. The whole show may not have been edited, but I do think it was filmed. Which doesn't bring it closer to a release, but still.. 

Film reels hold up to half an hour I think. They shot what they wanted to save money. 

17 hours ago, scion said:

The Yokohama show that was broadcast?

Not a chance in hell im afraid. There's absolutely nothing characteristically filmic about the footage captured in Japan on BAT.

I saw that on another forum, pretty sure they meant other show or that it was also shot on film but it never surfaced. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, devilpray said:

I saw that on another forum, pretty sure they meant other show or that it was also shot on film but it never surfaced. 

Well one of the producers claimed David Fincher shot the Japan shows in 35mm but perhaps she just got the 35mm Paris and Yokohama stories mixed up. She said he shot the shows in Tokyo but she never performed there on BAT.

10 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Well one of the producers claimed David Fincher shot the Japan shows in 35mm but perhaps she just got the 35mm Paris and Yokohama stories mixed up. She said he shot the shows in Tokyo but she never performed there on BAT.

I think when she meant Tokyo just because Chiba is part of the Tokyo Bay , lol  it's close enough (20 miles? M could jog there from her hotel back then :whipping:    hahaha) so Tokyo it is :owy: (even if it's ..well... not ) :polish:

• Fighter unfeatured this topic