Vogue Live: Official Youtube Uploads

Fontainebleau

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Ian said:

I think when she meant Tokyo just because Chiba is part of the Tokyo Bay , lol  it's close enough (20 miles? M could jog there from her hotel back then :whipping:    hahaha) so Tokyo it is :owy: (even if it's ..well... not ) :polish:

Oh my god I’ve just realised. When she said he shot the Tokyo shows perhaps she was just referring to that scene in “Truth or Dare” when it’s raining and she says to the audience they’re gonna try and do a good show for them anyway :laughing:

4 hours ago, Ian said:

I think when she meant Tokyo just because Chiba is part of the Tokyo Bay , lol  it's close enough (20 miles? M could jog there from her hotel back then :whipping:    hahaha) so Tokyo it is :owy: (even if it's ..well... not ) :polish:

It's like Rebel Heart. She performed both nights at Saitama which is actually 15 to 30 kilometres north of central Tokyo :yarn:

1 minute ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She definitely looked healthier compared to the gaunt look in 08 and her hair/costumes changed up a bit.

You know, I misread!  I guess I was referring to her Vogue performance from the Sticky and Sweet tour release.  I thought she looked fine.  But the performance I felt she looked pretty fierce.  It's a great performance. 

By '09, she was full force with those injections, so her face was blowing up a lot from that point on.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic