Madonna's Spotify

nito84bcn

What happened to 'I'm going to tell you a secret' live album? What happened to the First Album, Like a virgin, True blue, You can dance albums where alternate versions or remixes substitute the original album versions or bad quality ones?? Why this disorder and lack of interest from her or her team to present to the new generations her material as it has to be? 

I wouldn't know.  I have all her music digitally on various devices and saved on computer drives. Never going to just pay for streaming.  I want to own her shit.  I don't need some bad substitute on some streaming site.

Honestly, no one but the hard core fans pay attention to this lack of show of her music. The essentials are still there.  It might not be a hard core's fan's preference/version, but I highly doubt anyone but us hard core fans would be looking to play her "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" live album. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
34 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I wouldn't know.  I have all her music digitally on various devices and saved on computer drives. Never going to just pay for streaming.  I want to own her shit.  I don't need some bad substitute on some streaming site.

Honestly, no one but the hard core fans pay attention to this lack of show of her music. The essentials are still there.  It might not be a hard core's fan's preference/version, but I highly doubt anyone but us hard core fans would be looking to play her "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" live album. 

Well yeah but at the same time the hard core fans are a very big portion of those still streaming her. They’ve managed to put Janet and Kylie’s catalogue on streaming services so I don’t see what is so difficult about getting Madonna’s on there. 

As for why IGGTYAS has been removed I have no idea. I don’t think it has anything to do with streaming numbers, because I’m sure there are other things on her profile that have had less streams.

13 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Well yeah but at the same time the hard core fans are a very big portion of those still streaming her. They’ve managed to put Janet and Kylie’s catalogue on streaming services so I don’t see what is so difficult about getting Madonna’s on there. 

As for why IGGTYAS has been removed I have no idea. I don’t think it has anything to do with streaming numbers, because I’m sure there are other things on her profile that have had less streams.

Do you know for a fact if all of Janet and Kylie's songs are the correct versions, mixes or what not that some Madonna fans squabble about? Also, I know that not all of Janet's work is up there either.  In fact, it wasn't till recently "Runaway" was available on Spotify. 

Yes, I like to see Madonna's work up available for all to access, but some seem to make it their life mission to complain about everything.  If you're a hardcore fan depending on Spotify to get your Madonna fix, then I'm not sure what to tell you. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
44 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Do you know for a fact if all of Janet and Kylie's songs are the correct versions, mixes or what not that some Madonna fans squabble about?

Well, it’s the versions that came from the original single releases so...yes? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

But again, some of Janet Jackson's songs are missing such as Twenty Foreplay and Nothing. 

Well, her team managed to get more on there than they have with Madonna’s singles, and they managed to get all of Kylie’s on there. It’s just disappointing since her singles are immaculate. 

32 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Well, her team managed to get more on there than they have with Madonna’s singles, and they managed to get all of Kylie’s on there. It’s just disappointing since her singles are immaculate. 

I agree, but it is what it is.  One day, they'll catch up, but I'll never rely on any streaming service for my fix. I just don't get this new generation where they store everything up on the cloud or just stream everything (convenient, I agree), but I want to own what I love. That way, if I'm left with out internet or whatever, I'll still have it. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

23 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Why do people care about Spotify ? Surely you bitches have the CDs , vinyls , cassettes to fall back on ? ?

No, we don’t. For some of us it’s easier. Not all of us have been here since the ‘80s collecting vinyls and not all of us can go and buy rare singles for very high prices. I personally use Apple Music, and the reason why streaming services are so popular is because, like MarXus said, it’s convenient. It’s easier for some of us and it would help if we could have her catalogue available. I don’t see what’s so wrong about that. 

I don't like streaming. I always use my files ripped directly from the CD's that I bought. But it doesn't mean that I have to like the fact that all her discography is fucked up on that platform. I realised about this, on this days of quarantine, when I didn't have my files or records, so thanks for your 'nice' words. 

If her company don't know how to rip a CD and tag it well and upload to a platform, no wonder why they can't manage a theatre tour in 5 cities. 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

I don't like streaming. I always use my files ripped directly from the CD's that I bought. But it doesn't mean that I have to like the fact that all her discography is fucked up on that platform. I realised about this, on this days of quarantine, when I didn't have my files or records, so thanks for your 'nice' words. 

If her company don't know how to rip a CD and tag it well and upload to a platform, no wonder why they can't manage a theatre tour in 5 cities. 

At the same time, you always seem to complain.  No disrespect and I know that won't paint pretty flowers for some, but it's true.  There is so much about Madonna to enjoy and talk about even at this community.  She's given us so much. Just enjoy what's out there.  If you can reach it and enjoy, then that's all that matters.  It's Madonna and her team who should be concerned who she reaches.  Peace and love. :heart:

20 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Why do people care about Spotify ? Surely you bitches have the CDs , vinyls , cassettes to fall back on ? ?

I use all of them! :smile:  :jamming:

btw I ain't no bitch  whore ... ok slut, sometimes, privately ok :lol: -I'm joking btw, I've seen some people taking things too literally here hahaha-

Edited by Ian (see edit history)