Demo God Control

cindy_ve

This was settled a long ass time ago. Mirwais asked him for help, he didn't let Madonna know about that so that's why Casey wasn't credited. When her team found out they offered him 25k in reparations but he kept asking for more and made the whole thing public so everything they offered him fell apart. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was all kind of bizarre. Casey made this big stink out of it because it was “his” demo and how he “wrote it” and when people started pressuring him into releasing the demo (before he put any work in)  it got clear that all he really did was proof read and fix in a small amount of places what Mirwais didn’t get right. 

sure he should’ve been credited but he got all “I want one percent of the tour earnings because it’s the opener of the show”. 

I kinda hope he didn’t get anything after what he pulled. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 6:27 AM, Enrico said:

Welcome in the world of fake Madame X @cindy_ve

When we found out it was like when you find out Father Xmas doesn't exist...

Best lyrics of the album are not Madonna's...

probably her contribution is just we need to wake up or it's a con

Well, they aren't Madonna's lyrics but they're Mirwais'. The song was written by Madonna and Mirwais. I don't think it was that deceiving. Mirwais probably contributed to a lot of the lyrics since he is credited on most of the album. 

As for Casey, he fixed Mirwais' grammar and got paid $10k. I wish I could get paid that much to do so little lol