Like A Dream

Rory

I had a dream Madonna released a digital album at midnight as Madame X due to fans being in quarantine. She wanted us to "keep the faith" and keep busy while dancing in our homes with her (not sure what the tracks or concept was but I woke up wishing it was unreleased new songs, remixes, demos, and acoustic versions). The cover was her in her bathtub with the quarantine typewriter.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, Rory said:

I had a dream Madonna released a digital album at midnight as Madame X due to fans being in quarantine. She wanted us to "keep the faith" and keep busy while dancing in our homes with her (not sure what the tracks or concept was but I woke up wishing it was unreleased new songs, remixes, demos, and acoustic versions). The cover was her in her bathtub with the quarantine typewriter.

Madame X On A Dancefloor. I would love to see it! 

Sounds more like, "Like a Nightmare".  LOL!

Unfortunately, Madonna really can't do much herself when it comes to recording a new song while we are at this state.  She isn't truly a musician (meaning someone who can play instruments) and we know she's a perfectionist, so recording something at home, other than what we've seen (with her kids) about the closest we'll get with her doing something.

Imagine David and Mercy playing the piano and Guitar, while Madonna belts out a few songs with Estere and Stella as her back up singers/dancers.  :laughing: 

6 hours ago, MarXus said:

Sounds more like, "Like a Nightmare".  LOL!

Unfortunately, Madonna really can't do much herself when it comes to recording a new song while we are at this state.  She isn't truly a musician (meaning someone who can play instruments) and we know she's a perfectionist, so recording something at home, other than what we've seen (with her kids) about the closest we'll get with her doing something.

Imagine David and Mercy playing the piano and Guitar, while Madonna belts out a few songs with Estere and Stella as her back up singers/dancers.  :laughing: 

LOL love the title ...

Well she could record vocals and email them to William Orbit or Mirwais to mix in the studio over lush beats.

Actually she could just pull together stuff from the vaults and release them as exclusives. She has that power I would hope. There are lots of unreleased stuff at her fingertips and just a phone call away someplace. 

Fans would eat it up like cake! :party:

1 hour ago, Rory said:

LOL love the title ...

Well she could record vocals and email them to William Orbit or Mirwais to mix in the studio over lush beats.

Actually she could just pull together stuff from the vaults and release them as exclusives. She has that power I would hope. There are lots of unreleased stuff at her fingertips and just a phone call away someplace. 

Fans would eat it up like cake! :party:

Well, I don't think we can really know if it's "at her fingertips" or "just a phone call away".  Remember she's worked with so many people.  I'm sure there are a lot of things she doesn't even think about or remember. For instance, some of those 80's recordings we know exist. She's lived a very busy life. We all remember things differently.  It's easy for a fan to think that she can do this all so easily, but I don't think it's true.  She's worked with so many different producers, some she hasn't spoken for in years and some aren't even alive anymore. 

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Well, I don't think we can really know if it's "at her fingertips" or "just a phone call away".  Remember she's worked with so many people.  I'm sure there are a lot of things she doesn't even think about or remember. For instance, some of those 80's recordings we know exist. She's lived a very busy life. We all remember things differently.  It's easy for a fan to think that she can do this all so easily, but I don't think it's true.  She's worked with so many different producers, some she hasn't spoken for in years and some aren't even alive anymore. 

A fan can only be hopeful. I love everything she releases and especially when she self-references past stuff. Like even the nod to posting the Vogue 12" and dubs on her youTube channel. I've been enjoying the quarantine diaries in the meantime.