M has just started following Lady Gaga

Redha DBL

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It's "nothing"!  But a part of me wish it was, just to see some fans crap their pants over it.  LOL!

The reason why I hope it’s nothing is because I really don’t think it’d be anything groundbreaking. A decade ago it would’ve been awesome but I just can’t see it being much now.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The reason why I hope it’s nothing is because I really don’t think it’d be anything groundbreaking. A decade ago it would’ve been awesome but I just can’t see it being much now.

Oh, I'm sure it would make some sort of impact, but I agree it won't be as much if this was done 10  years ago.  I think the hugest thing that would come out of it, is the meltdowns over it.  My mindset, "bring it on!"  Music is to be enjoyed!!

2 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Exactly - the only duet I ever liked M do was with Ricky Martin ( Be Careful ) 

her duet with Prince was disappointing and the one with Britney was embarrassing 

she doesn’t need to duet anyway 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly - the only duet I ever liked M do was with Ricky Martin ( Be Careful ) 

her duet with Prince was disappointing and the one with Britney was embarrassing 

she doesn’t need to duet anyway 

I loved “Me Against The Music” but I do agree that “Love Song” was disappointing for such huge artists, and I agree that duets aren’t usually worth it with Madonna. 

If she had dueted with Gaga around 2009-2011 it could have been amazing but honestly I think Gaga is past it now and it just wouldn’t be very climatic.