Madonna donated some coin to fight COVID19

RUADJAI

12 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Can someone please explain why a lot of hate against Madonna & Bill Gates??? Did I miss something??? I feel it’s something beyond a virus. It’s like a puzzle... 

Are you referring to this charity specifically? I think a lot of people just don't trust celebrities when they donate to big causes, probably because they assume that the celebrities in question have ulterior, selfish motives rather than altruistic intentions. 

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

No no it’s beyond this... I don’t believe it but I feel it’s something very big... those people know everything years ago including M!

Well, I guess some believe Bill Gates predict the pandemic when he really didn't.  However, some comments he made in the past could be construed as he did. A lot of it, dates back to the Ebola break out, and he was referring that another is possible and could be at a greater magnitude.  Not a hard thing for anyone to assume at the time. Also, it's reported that he and his wife among a small group of people gathered 6 weeks before the current pandemic started and conducted a "simulation" of an outbreak. 

2 minutes ago, Nahual said:

Are you referring to this charity specifically? I think a lot of people just don't trust celebrities when they donate to big causes, probably because they assume that the celebrities in question have ulterior, selfish motives rather than altruistic intentions. 

In general... I mean why teaming up with Bill??? He predicted this back 2015?? & M gave us hints last year... I’m not professional in these stuff, but I actually started to feel its something well prepared years ago. Why people are against the possible vaccines?

1 hour ago, Nahual said:

My theory is that people are jealous or annoyed by people capable of giving when "they" can't or can't be bothered to.

Some are jealous of the tools celebrities have and some try to downplay others intentions because they do not want someone they think has everything showing them up or showing off. 

I really do think people who are the most critical of celebrities simply want what they have and their behavior would be exactly how they "think" a celebrity should act if they got that celebrity status. 

Um this sort of stuff was prophesied thousands of years ago..before Gates or Madonna existed. It is not surprising. Hopefully nothing else bad happens at the same time or our economies are screwed. All focus is on Covid and its effects.. But what if other things massive take place.

Morbid thought I know.

Madonna was never one to scream at the top of her lungs like OPRAH about her charity work, She has given alot but never really exposes it. Certain things she has with Malawi and schools. But she doesn't have a camera with her everytime she goes to a hospital and she used to do a lot of that, Not so sure now.

12 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

My theory is that people are jealous or annoyed by people capable of giving when "they" can't or can't be bothered to.

Actually people were also ask to help prevent Covid-19 by staying freaking home! And a lot of those hating on Madonna never bothered to just stay at home and prevent further spread of the disease. 

Despite all the noise, what's important is that the money be used wisely and for good cause. It is all that really matters. After that, are you still certain that her music choices and collaborations actually matter in whether people like her or not? They only love to hate her so let the woman do what she wants. 

Glad she did this ! :heart:

As for the haters, it's all related to the pro-Trump, anti-celebs because they supposedly eat and terrorize children #Adrenochrome #Qnon etc... Madonna called as evil and pedo... conspiracy theories where Hollywood is sick and evil...

I've been having fun on Twitter responding them. @PopMusic1977