Which Madonna album should I listen to next?

Madonna Albums  

27 members voted

1. 1. Which Madonna album should I listen to next?

• Hard Candy
    • MNDA
    • Rebel Heart + Rebel Heart EP
    • Madame X

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/2020 at 04:32 AM

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Rebel Heart.
For me it’s the most “Madonna” album in her latter discography and I love it just for being pure pop really. 

Just now, MarXus said:

Can I ask why just those specific albums?  What about her earlier albums?

I say, put all her albums on, and then set it to "shuffle" and be surprised with each new song playing. 

Other than that, Rebel Heart is a good album to play.

I've already listen to her older albums (Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor)

3 hours ago, Jet said:

Actually, if you take off candy shop and add Animal, Across the sky and Latte or whatever it’s called, it becomes a top 3 album for sure!

Oh no. Candy Shop is an essential part of the album. I'd delete Incredible, Spanish Lesson, and Dance 2night from the tracklist and add Animal, Latte, and Across the Sky instead. And Ring My Bell should be just before Devil.

This is so exciting! I remember being overwhelmed when I started to dig into her mammoth discography but she's truly the greatest. I'd say you should listen to them chronologically,

- The best way to enjoy "Hard Candy" is watching the high-energy Sticky & Sweet Tour. Still the highest-grossing female tour of all time and a blast from beggining to end.

- "MDNA" is the polarizing EDM record full of bops (think Gaga's ARTPOP).

- "Rebel Heart" is a mixed bag with a modern Top 40 pop sound and a lot of references to her past work.

- "Madame X" is an experimental multicultural ride, think of it as a global sequel to "American Life".

Also, must-see movies:

1. Truth Or Dare (1991) - The best rockumentary ever released by a pop star.

2. Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) - Released during the peak of Madonnamania.

3. Dick Tracy (1990) - Because of Breathless Mahoney,

4. A League Of Their Own (1992) - Classic and historically significant.

5. I'm Going To Tell You A Secret (2006) - The pretentious but still enjoyable sequel of Truth Or Dare.

If you like her concept albums: Erotica and American Life. You HAVE to listen to Madame X!

it is a very global experimental sound but when you get to understand it, it is easily one of her best albums ever! You will hear music that you’ve never heard before! But be prepared for how drastically different and bizarre it is compared to her other albums or anything really! But thats what makes it amazing!