I’m concerned (Qanon/Adrenochrome)

konfideinmenow

Do Americans know what the word 'bollocks' means ?

" Adrenochrome harvesting, according to the conspiracies, is done by: drinking blood, heart surgery, or tapping into the brainstem. The adrenal glands are located above the kidneys, so that’s probably where you really want to look. " 

https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/07-04-2020/explainer-adrenochrome-the-drug-that-doesnt-exist/

Oh yeah !
AND 'harvested' from children [you have to be alive !] in satanic rituals..............

David Bowie used to keep his piss in a fridge in bottles !
In case Jimmy Page and satanists stole his 'spirit'.......:thinker:

I don't know what to say about this. I do not want to be dismissive of anyone's concern. Are you concerned for Madonna or are you concerned that you think it's true? I'm  trying to get your take on this. 

From the information professormouse provided I would say with confidence it is exactly what we think it is. 

3 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

I don't know what to say about this. I do not want to be dismissive of anyone's concern. Are you concerned for Madonna or are you concerned that you think it's true? I'm  trying to get your take on this. 

From the information professormouse provided I would say with confidence it is exactly what we think it is. 

I'm concerned that your concerned.

My general concern is that the content and assertions all seem to be escalating. To extrapolate on my deeper concerns: as I’ve perused these tweets I’ve wondered how the seeds of Qanon and/or the adrenochrome panic and it’s peripherals are planted and take root in the psyches of a vast amount and array of people. The easy answers are ignorance, or lack of quality education, or missing discernible critical thinking skills. Perhaps the people that latch on to such things are looking for an identity and are not capable enough of navigating the waters of culture and intellect and must relegate themselves to the fringe to find worth and significance. My concern is not some superficial worry, I’m interested in a deeper dive, peeling back the layers to collectively postulate what, ultimate is at the core of the madness. ???

Like i already said, Qanons are people from the american far right and mostly Trump supporters. It's a shame she's their target but it's also indicative of the fear they have of her power and how she can expose Trump to the world (even though we already know he s a piece of shit). Better they are against her than supporting her.

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-conspiracy-theory/owner-8chan8kun-helps-create-qanon-super-pac-and-running-paid-ads-it-his

If you really want to get into that fight on her Instagram & Twitter, don't engage with them, google the countless publications debunking and exposing them and post the link in the comments. That's the only way. Information vs Fake News.

Edited by Roland Barthes (see edit history)