Your Three Least Favorite or Least Played Madonna Albums!

Voguerista

Seems like I’m one of the few who really enjoys Madonna’s recent output. In fact, her new music feels more relatable to me. I find that the albums I love the most are the ones that have shaped me as a person, and although I love True Blue, for instance, I feel much more connected to others like Music, American Life, and yes, MDNA, as those have been key in my personal biography. 

Anyway, my least fave/played M albums are:

1. Like a Virgin

2. Confessions (this is something I have never fully understood; I rarely go back to it... I wonder if I have a negative association to it or something...)

3. Madonna

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)

Guest DeeperDeeper
16 hours ago, Jet said:

I agree with the visuals and era as a whole but the tour was spectacular! So much went into that show...I love it and watch it quite regularly.

That era had 70s psychotropic drug wariness about it, which continued through the MDNA era as well. 

Bizarre. 

The only good thing about that period I liked was the Varla look she had for MDNA tour and that photo set with that Katy Perry character where she had the Betty Page look, loved it.