iTunes Festival 2015, a possibility?

madgefan

Posted Image

Given the rescheduling of the first 5 dates of the Rebel Heart Tour, I wonder if there's still a possibility that Madonna could perform at the iTunes Festival that usually takes place during September. In my opinion, it would be a great live streaming platform for her in order the promote the tour. She could even select some of the songs performed and give people a hint of what they can expect if they go to her shows. Gaga did it, Katy did it, Kylie did it!

What do you think? :lord:

Madonna NEVER performs on shows or even promotes at all when she's on tour.

Never say never. Madonna has said so many things during the last years that, inevitably, I wouldn't be surprised if this year is an exception too. She didn't give interviews on tour and yet we got the Ellen one and several others before she came to Latinamerica in November 2012. Same goes for the Turn Up the Radio video filming between the tour stops... SO I wouldn't try to pass like a know-at-all when the woman herself has done quite the opposite she's supposed to do.

What was that mini show she did in Paris? She could totally do it!

That was more or less another concert date, just a smaller scale showMadonna DOES NOT perform in TV and awards shows while in the middle of touring on her days offEvery fan should know thisThat's a no no in the Madonna book

That was more or less another concert date, just a smaller scale show

Madonna DOES NOT perform in TV and awards shows while in the middle of touring on her days off

Every fan should know this

That's a no no in the Madonna book

Let's not forget the Olympia disaster concert was streamed live online on what it seems to be the new tv these days  :polish: 

:coffee: