Your Favorite THREE Ballad Videos by Madonna!

Voguerista

What are your three favorite ballad videos from Madonna? Also, try to name your very favorite from the three!

This is hard, but, today, I'm going with: 

Oh Father - I'll never forget seeing this for the first time. It was haunting, sad, and so emotional. I love how it was done in black and white. 

Power Of Goodbye - From the colors, to the story, to Madonna's beauty, just beautiful.

Ghosttown - My favorite ballad video from them all! The cinematic brilliance is out of this world. I loved the slow tango too! Huge props to Terrence Howard.

my favorites:

1. The power of Goodbye; This song was a innabitual ballad, this song was pop with influenced Asian and RnB and the song was excellent. The video covered the message of the song about the rupture of he man.

2, Rain: A art this video. All the video was the exemple of art, with the beauty of the background, the dressing of Madonna and one of the best videos of his career.

3. Take a Bow: A excellent ballad and one of the best videos, this ballad was beautiful and the music video add a hispanic touch. The place she was turned the music video was video. One of the beast videos. This video influenced also the music video of Justin Timberlake Sexyback.

I WANT YOU one of her best videos ever, a great interpretation

OH FATHER  I remember how hard it was to see it back then as we didn't gphave Mtv in Italy

BAD GIRL practically a movie.

I also realized that she basically hasn't released ballads as singles in the 2k...

WIFLFAG video was the noisy remix.

We had Miles Away, a live video, and almost a mid-tempo.

Masterpiece was not really a single and had no video.

Also Crave is basically a mid-tempo...

The only real one is Ghosttown!!

3 hours ago, Jet said:

If it’s videos then bad girl (if it’s a ballad), power of goodbye and ghosttown.

Bad Girl was a RnB ballad, in the same title of Father Figure of George Michael. If your listen Father Figure of George Michael or Bad Birl, this song has the same style of music. Depiste i not like very well this song, the music video has a good story behind the video. Bad Girl was her first RnB Ballad, because her old ballads (like Live to Tell or Oh Father) was more oriented pop, while Bad Girl was more RnB.