Next Album: What Style Should M Explore?

eXtremeOccident

A PUNK or ROCK album?! Yeah!!! I was listening to the rock version (which I refuse to call demo) of "I Love New York" and thought about how great that would be... "Burning Up" from Rebel Heart Tour or "Borderline" from Sticky & Sweet always make me dream of that too.

or...

A whole DISCO album: "God Control" is amazing, my favorite Madame X track. But I don't mean a Confessions 2.0, please! I definitely don't like the idea of a new "Like A Prayer", "Ray Of Light" or "Confessions"...

So... a back to the roots album would be my choice.

:bubblebitch:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 4/28/2020 at 2:45 AM, AntiSkilled said:

As someone pointed out Madonna doing a classic 70's inspired sound like what Róisín Murphy is doing now, I think that Madonna could fully pull off the early 2000s Moloko sound for an album. 

I really love this idea and I’d love for her to do an album with this sound. There’s so many directions she could go but I’d love an old school/dance sort of concept. 

On 4/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mister_Pop said:

That's not it, read again ! Do Where Life Begins or Secret Garden sounds like that ? No ! :laughing:

Secret garden was a jazz track, but with house and dance influences. If you listen the three songs of Erotica, this song was the most jazzy song of the album. Where life Begins was more a Hip-Hop, but it's contained a jazz influenced.

For info, I'm Breathless was more a pop and Jazz album, but also influenced dance, Swing, House and Samba. In Erotica album, the album included Secret Garden, a jazzy song with touched of dance-house, while Waiting and Where Life Begins was more Hip-Hop, but with influenced jazz.