Your THREE Favorite Dance Videos by Madonna!

Voguerista

We had a thread for Your Favorite THREE Ballad Videos by Madonna (be sure to reply if you haven't yet). So, now tell us what are your THREE favorite Dance Videos by Madonna (where she is seen dancing)? Be sure to post on your very favorite from the three as well!!!

Mine would be:

Nothing Really Matters - I love the quirky dance moves and how she dressed up as a Geisha. So creative!!

Don't Tell Me - From the song itself to the cowboy-pop moves, I'm in heaven. I especially love when Madonna and the guys stomp in a Michael Jackson Thriller type way.

Medellin - I'll lever forget the first time I saw this. She and her dancers had me immediately up on my feet. Loves!!

This is hard. I love all three so much for different reasons, but, I think (today) I'll go with Don't Tell Me as my fave.

Deeper and Deeper - The Authentic Early 90s Nightlife with Madonna partying with her friends. It's truly nostalgic and gives great vibes of just letting loose and having fun.

Papa Don't Preach - Choreographer Unknown (Probably Madonna herself) The choreography in this video is iconic. Madonna in her black jumpsuit in a barren room is cemented in pop culture. Everything about this video really set a new tone for Madonna's technicality in dancing since she was often seen with backup dancers to accompany her so it was different to see her all alone in such tight choreography.

Human Nature - Choreographed by Jamie King (who would later direct her tour). Every single piece of choreography in this video has a meaning and that is important. All the dancers around her harassing her and grabbing her symbolizing the press and GP trying to control who she is as an artist. Madonna with tight hand choreography symbolizing her reaching out for freedom while dodging what they throw at her. The tense loose movements around the glass wall and box to symbolize her trying to break out of it.

Honorable Mention - Hung Up for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Nothing Really Matters - I love the quirky dance moves and how she dressed up as a Geisha. So creative!!

Don't Tell Me - From the song itself to the cowboy-pop moves, I'm in heaven. I especially love when Madonna and the guys stomp in a Michael Jackson Thriller type way.

Medellin - I'll lever forget the first time I saw this. She and her dancers had me immediately up on my feet. Loves!!

This is hard. I love all three so much for different reasons, but, I think (today) I'll go with Don't Tell Me as my fave.

Perfect choices for me to ! :heart: