Your Country Needs You

Semtex1

I was thinking about the International whirlwind trip that we,ve been taken on over the years which has been a pleasure for me.... let's see how International this forum is...

1. What Country / City do you originate / live / associate with ?

2. Has Madonna been inspired in some way or drawn from your culture and if so what ?

3. If not, what should / could she take ?

For instance

UK 

Punk scene - Drowned World Tour

France.

Do i need to say more lol (Mirwais,Mondino,Gaultier, Brahim, all her kids and nannies speaking manly french at home, he mother having french blood, and many more french stuff and inspiration all along her life and career... i think there is too much to mention !)

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

France.

Do i need to say more lol (Mirwais,Mondino,Gaultier, Brahim, all her kids and nannies speaking manly french at home, he mother having french blood, and many more french stuff and inspiration all along her life and career... i think there is too much to mention !)

Same for me !

Greece

Well one thing from recent memory was her appearance as Billboard's Woman Of The Year for 2016 I think, where in her back was the name of the muse Euterpe (Ευτέρπη), her name dedicated to lyric poetry and the flute, pretty much to music. I thought it was funny at first because today you'd expect this to be the name of some old woman in a village :silly: But a cool moment nonetheless for this very important appearance.

IMG_20200424_015923.jpg

27 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

Greece

Well one thing from recent memory was her appearance as Billboard's Woman Of The Year for 2016 I think, where in her back was the name of the muse Euterpe (Ευτέρπη), her name dedicated to lyric poetry and the flute, pretty much to music. I thought it was funny at first because today you'd expect this to be the name of some old woman in a village :silly: But a cool moment nonetheless for this very important appearance.

IMG_20200424_015923.jpg

Loved this!