P A P i

Will & Grace Season 11 (Final) UK

1 hour ago, P A P i said:

Thanks but I don't watch DVDs, quality is horrendous. 

5 hours ago, P A P i said:

Mac

I use Vuze. When you have a torrent link on a torrent website, you have two options.

1- download the file to open up IN the Vuze downloaded program.

2-there will be a red half circle button called a magnet. Clicking that instantly opens up the Vuze program to download.

Both options will download the file, however if you don’t want to download something immediately I just download the link and I have it for later downloading. 

this might sound confusing. There are a few good tutorials on YouTube on how to use Vuze.

Also what is important to use is a VPN program to block your IP, essentially keeping the downloading unnoticed.

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I use Vuze. When you have a torrent link on a torrent website, you have two options.

2-there will be a red half circle button called a magnet. Clicking that instantly opens up the Vuze program to download.

Both options will download the file, however if you don’t want to download something immediately I just download the link and I have it for later downloading. 

this might sound confusing. There are a few good tutorials on YouTube on how to use Vuze.

Also what is important to use is a VPN program to block your IP, essentially keeping the downloading unnoticed.

Thank you :-)

23 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Thanks, but still struggling to find lol.