Koko Club promo '05!

into the erotico

Wow... just wow ! I mean  wowwwwww ! Ok had never watched that show before and this is just breathtaking. Perfect on every levels. That woman, alone on stage for most of the show, rocked the place like no one. The energy, the stage presence, the music, her natural beauty, agressive yet feminine, her charisma,  her smile... what i will say next will probably annoy some fans, but this would have been the prefect career closing show. If she had stopped there, she would be UNTOUCHABLE. It may sounds strange considering she would divorce two years later but damn, watching her on that video she was really at the right place at the right time in her life, she radiates self hapiness, confidence and peace from every inches. She was on a beautiful and natural path... 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Wow... just wow ! I mean  wowwwwww ! Ok had never watched that show before and this is just breathtaking. Perfect on every levels. That woman, alone on stage for most of the show, rocked the place like no one. The energy, the stage presence, the music, her natural beauty, agressive yet feminine, her charisma,  her smile... what i will say next will probably annoy some fans, but this would have been the prefect career closing show. If she had stopped there, she would be UNTOUCHABLE. It may sounds strange considering she would divorce two years later but damn, watching her on that video she was really at the right place at the right time in her life, she radiates self hapiness, confidence and peace from every inches. She was on a beautiful and natural path... 

Said so well! This performance reminds us that no one can compare to her killer and sexy charisma on stage. I love the way she moves and commands the stage. The connection with her dancers is always like no other too. She just shines.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, PWCCA said:

It was a really good show. I always loved that mix of Everybody.... such a shame that nothing was really done with it beyond this performance

I think she was planning on performing it in the Disco segment but ended up replacing it with “La Isla Bonita”. I did really enjoy that rendition of the song on the Confessions Tour but I agree that this remix of “Everybody” also would have made a really good addition.