#JusticeForBedtimeStories: #1 on iTunes USA!

lucasciccone

29 minutes ago, discohub said:

I have it on CD and vinyl, and at that time I purchased every CD-single or Maxi-single edition I could find, I think she has had enough of my money :silly:

Cool... so don’t participate? For some of us, we had no opportunity then to buy this album. I for one was not born. 

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

Wait I thought the upside down one was the correct one???

This is the correct and original cover:

027A9281-5C1A-4D6F-A565-CD03D5A06FF3.jpeg.911e576c4fe3373f123ca8016f58706b.jpeg

It appeared in all press and promos and single back covers in 1994 and 1995.

correct.jpg

notice how legible the text is on the front. You can clearly read the album title when it’s on May white clothing. 

The incorrect cover, you can barely read “Bedtime Stories” when it’s on top of the bed spread and hair. The title was always suppose To appear over the white clothing.

Next up should be # justiceForHOLIDAY

top 10, the words have never wrung truer,especially now

“Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a HOLIDAY

We can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine”

Just now, Lilalo said:

All across the world
In every nation
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a HOLIDAY

Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine”

Sorry, but Confessions is next.

6 minutes ago, Lilalo said:

All across the world
In every nation
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a HOLIDAY

Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine”

If it reaches the Top 10 on iTunes, it still won't be considered a top 10 hit cause iTunes means nothing

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

So what were the other planned singles 

Forbidden Love obviously as it was another Babyface song and used on Something To Remember.

What was the other? I can’t think of another viable single. 

Don't Stop and Forbidden Love were supposed to be singles 5 and 6 and then possibly Inside of Me

La Times did a great interview with her then manager Freddy DeMann and Liz Rosenberg upon the release of BS and they talk about Warner's planned 15 month publicity campaign and how they plan at least 6 singles and how she's gonna do a live event pajama party in the future (which happened) and a big summer 1995 tour (which didn't happen)

Omg why do you need to do such a big deal about nothing. No one's denying Bedtime Stories has been successful in the  past. The truth is it wasn't as successful as other albums, so is not really remembered nowadays by the public in general. Of course fans remember it, of course we know the facts about the album, etc etc.

It's just crazy this not so popular album from 1994 can reach #2 on iTunes today. That's it. The #JusticeFor came from Twitter and it's because other fanbases were doing the same, nothing more. Literally no one said this album was a flop or something like that. No one believes that. Can we just celebrate the #2 on iTunes and move on? :Madonna038:

41 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This is the correct and original cover:

027A9281-5C1A-4D6F-A565-CD03D5A06FF3.jpeg.911e576c4fe3373f123ca8016f58706b.jpeg

It appeared in all press and promos and single back covers in 1994 and 1995.

correct.jpg

notice how legible the text is on the front. You can clearly read the album title when it’s on May white clothing. 

The incorrect cover, you can barely read “Bedtime Stories” when it’s on top of the bed spread and hair. The title was always suppose To appear over the white clothing.

41 minutes ago, I don't search I find said:

Nope, that one came after a while. When the album came out, it had the iTunes cover. It's also the cover they used for any vinyl pressing so far

Wow.... I am severely shook. My whole life is a lie :drama:

Looks like I need to change the cover I have on my music app 

40 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

Don't Stop and Forbidden Love were supposed to be singles 5 and 6 and then possibly Inside of Me

La Times did a great interview with her then manager Freddy DeMann and Liz Rosenberg upon the release of BS and they talk about Warner's planned 15 month publicity campaign and how they plan at least 6 singles and how she's gonna do a live event pajama party in the future (which happened) and a big summer 1995 tour (which didn't happen)

Do you have this interview?

48 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Guys:drama:

@Fightershall we celebrate?

Th queen and some artists I have never heard about. Actually whenever I scroll my Instagram feed or look though Stories on my vinyl account I have no idea of the modern singers people are posting and talking about :laughing: like, who is this?? who tf is that?? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
52 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

That all sounds so good. I recall reading that they had Wembley Stadium booked for the cancelled 1995 tour but I’m not sure if that’s true or not.

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic