#JusticeForBedtimeStories: #1 on iTunes USA!

lucasciccone

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

In her stories - but no 'thanks' - just a repost of someone else's artwork - 'MDNA_ADRIA' - oh! She only posted that 'thanks' on Facebook - not Instagram - weird. 

No, on her official facebook page she made another post, she even wrote a comment (not on instagram though, i don't know why). Look :

Screenshot_20200430-232156_Facebook.jpg

8 hours ago, deathproof said:

This is the correct and original cover:

027A9281-5C1A-4D6F-A565-CD03D5A06FF3.jpeg.911e576c4fe3373f123ca8016f58706b.jpeg

It appeared in all press and promos and single back covers in 1994 and 1995.

correct.jpg

notice how legible the text is on the front. You can clearly read the album title when it’s on May white clothing. 

The incorrect cover, you can barely read “Bedtime Stories” when it’s on top of the bed spread and hair. The title was always suppose To appear over the white clothing.

Ew - I always thought the right side up one was done in error!

But regardless, I've always LOVED the art direction of this album. The pastel colors. The fonts. The photos of her in bed. And of course the music. One of my all around faves by any artist.

And it's always been so overlooked. I remember on her VH1 Behind the Music, the narrator said something like "'Ray Of Light' was Madonna's first full album of new music since the controversial 'Erotica'" and I almost gasped. 

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic