Madonna tested positive to coronavirus ANTIBODIES

Fabiolous

Madonna has revealed some health news in a new installment of what she’s calling her “quarantine diaries”

“Took a test the other day,” the singer said Thursday on Instagram. “And I found out that I have the antibodies, so tomorrow, I’m just going to go for a long drive in a car, and I’m going to roll down the window, and I’m going to breathe in, I’m going to breathe in the COVID-19 air.” 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of that orange skinned Cheeto Trump, “I’m not a doctor”. 
However, from what I’ve read, just because you have the antibodies doesn’t mean you’re completely immune, doesn’t it? Like I don’t think they know the strength of one individual’s antibodies. Not yet anyway.
I pray that they find some more research fast, hopefully she and others can help people that are in medical distress. 

10 minutes ago, Andymad said:

In the words of that orange skinned Cheeto Trump, “I’m not a doctor”. 
However, from what I’ve read, just because you have the antibodies doesn’t mean you’re completely immune, doesn’t it? Like I don’t think they know the strength of one individual’s antibodies. Not yet anyway.
I pray that they find some more research fast, hopefully she and others can help people that are in medical distress. 

There has been a case of a pregnant woman in Italy being apparently cured by getting injected with blood containing antibodies, so there is a possibility that people who have beat the virus could help (maybe?). 

From my understanding, no one is immune to the virus, but the fact that she has antibodies means that it won't do her much harm. Maybe a cough for a couple of days. But I don't think anything is certain when it comes to this new virus 

22 minutes ago, I don't search I find said:

There has been a case of a pregnant woman in Italy being apparently cured by getting injected with blood containing antibodies, so there is a possibility that people who have beat the virus could help (maybe?). 

From my understanding, no one is immune to the virus, but the fact that she has antibodies means that it won't do her much harm. Maybe a cough for a couple of days. But I don't think anything is certain when it comes to this new virus 

Sure or she had it in her system weeks ago and never faced any symptoms, as antibodies take time to be produced and reach levels that can be detected in the blood. She isn't a child anymore to be completely asymptomatic but we're talking about Madonna so...

It must also mean that by now her bf and her kids have contracted it, amongst others in the house.

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yes she probably had no symptoms then. A lot of us could just be “carriers”

and that's pretty lucky for a woman her age who until recently was going through intense and tiring physical activity. She probably caught it in France during the MX tour

1 minute ago, I don't search I find said:

and that's pretty lucky for a woman her age who until recently was going through intense and tiring physical activity. She probably caught in France during the MX tour

That’s what I was thinking. She may have been have physical stress but maybe her immune system didn’t take a dive. But she’s been in physical therapy, so her body has been active, may be helping.

4 minutes ago, gafuller said:

That’s what I was thinking. She may have been have physical stress but maybe her immune system didn’t take a dive. But she’s been in physical therapy, so her body has been active, may be helping.

also she was probably already taking vitamis or integrators of some sort to make sure she doesn't catch a cold while on tour anyway