Madonna tested positive to coronavirus ANTIBODIES

Fabiolous

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Is she insulting any of you? You’re acting like you’re getting offended by her and just what she said and her choices or well at least some of you. Please it’s her choices

No, but I'm going to insult you.   You're an imbecile.  It's her choice to put her own health in danger. It's NOT ok that 'her choice" or what she's implying puts the lives of others in danger.   Now go tell someone who has lost their child or parent to that horrible virus that it was "the other person's choice" to go out despite sanitary rules.   Your blindness towards your idol is deafeningly stupid.

This thread is a fucking health hazard and should be locked given the level of ignorance and sheer stupidity filling it. Like Madonna's instagram, actually.

Madonna is not a government official or doctor. I look to Madonna for art and music and she can tell these stories as an artist. Do you see her out on the street? I highly doubt she is going anywhere. If she were either of the things I mentioned above I would question her. 

When Madonna began her career she trolled the heck out of the right. She's doing the same to the left, hence all the fan griping. The profound difference for me is that she is an artist, not a person in a leadership role. 

7 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

Madonna is not a government official or doctor. I look to Madonna for art and music and she can tell these stories as an artist. Do you see her out on the street? I highly doubt she is going anywhere. If she were either of the things I mentioned above I would question her. 

When Madonna began her career she trolled the heck out of the right. She's doing the same to the left, hence all the fan griping. The profound difference for me is that she is an artist, not a person in a leadership role. 

Sure. OK then.

file-20190902-175696-1utp9fi.jpg

I still don't understand why we can't have different opinions on Madonna - her songs, her words, her behaviour - without attacking and insulting each other.

Curiously @DebrahI agree with you that M his detached from reality. M doesn't know how to use IG, and has noone around her guiding her, but we knew that already and we are worried.

Also guys, you can justify anything claiming it's "art", but in these times social networks are dangerous and artists have a strong influence on their fans. If someone like Justin Bieber says "do this" they will follow, so they must be careful with words.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I still don't understand why we can't have different opinions on Madonna - her songs, her words, her behaviour - without attacking and insulting each other.

Curiously @DebrahI agree with you that M his detached from reality. M doesn't know how to use IG, and has noone around her guiding her, but we knew that already and we are worried.

Also guys, you can justify anything claiming it's "art", but in these times social networks are dangerous and artists have a strong influence on their fans. If someone like Justin Bieber says "do this" they will follow, so they must be careful with words.

Go through art collections in museums, I'm being serious...I have seen some pretty controversial pieces and if I do not get it or don't like it I move on. When exactly did artists start following the lead of the public? Unless they wanna sell something...In which case they are an artisan.

I would argue that Madonna has been an artist of pop culture and how we think about things. She has always said things provocative. 

As far as instagram I do not understand the "proper" way of doing it unless all you want to do is sell something. It's an expression just like any other social media unless of course you are only on there to sell something. 

I just want to further the conversation. When I see people closing a door without seeking an alternative I feel a sense of duty. 

I am keeping it fun but I do stand by the fact that artists are not politicians. They can have opinions but people should not be relying on them for official information. That is what leaders, doctors, parents and teachers...are for. 

Makes me quite sad she would put herself (and others) at risk like this ?

And knowing full well it’s being documented and people will find out and further perpetuate the notion tabloids are running with of her being so out of touch with reality. 

Mostly I just want her to stay safe. Just because she says she has antibodies doesn’t mean she’s suddenly immune to it. There’s a lot we still don’t know about it.

35 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

Go through art collections in museums, I'm being serious...I have seen some pretty controversial pieces and if I do not get it or don't like it I move on. When exactly did artists start following the lead of the public? Unless they wanna sell something...In which case they are an artisan.

What we meant is the exact opposite: guiding the public. Being responsible. Changing the world with the right message. Remember Live8? This is not a provocation to make the world better, it's irresponsible behaviour. And this is even more striking considering we are surrounded by incredible artist giving the good example and performing at home. She gives money to Bill Gates and then goes out to celebrate a birthday party and, most of all, is happy to be shown? Why destroy your reputation?

32 minutes ago, Enrico said:

What we meant is the exact opposite: guiding the public. Being responsible. Changing the world with the right message. Remember Live8? This is not a provocation to make the world better, it's irresponsible behaviour. And this is even more striking considering we are surrounded by incredible artist giving the good example and performing at home. She gives money to Bill Gates and then goes out to celebrate a birthday party and, most of all, is happy to be shown? Why destroy your reputation?

Fans trashed "Hey You" and then want her to act that part? 

Remember the Erotica era, Blond Ambition, or any other era? Were we supposed to take everything that came out of her mouth or visual literally? I didn't. 

It would be irresponsible behavior if she was outside in the public. I have been put in a very difficult position and yet I see others seeing people who are also in quarantine. They are not going to public gatherings but they haven't been as strict as I have been. 

Question, and keep the answer to yourselves. How many people in this thread alone have been completely isolated with no breaks in that isolation? Not seeing anyone else who has also been quarantined? 

When Madonna goes out in the public and forms a crowd I will criticize her. There are people who have recovered who went back amongst their families.  

Destroy her reputation? She's been "destroying her reputation" since I have first heard of her. 

Madonna "has" spoken for me through her music and art but she is not required to. 

I do not need an artist to tell me what I should or should not be doing when it comes to something like this. 

My advice is to listen to the experts. 

55 minutes ago, discohub said:

Are we doing this again ?

screenshot-madonna-infinity.net-2020.05.03-16_58_28.png

1) I meant you left out a couple of "maybe" from my post, which should be a pretty good indication that I wasn't jumping to any conclusions, just reporting stuff from the news. 

2) what do you mean "again" lol

On another note how did she get from London to the New York when there was a lockdown on travel? 
Back to the Party even Steven klein is being very ignorant or he just doesn’t get the guidelines, regardless of if you’ve been in quarantine you are not to go to other people’s houses and Madonna hasn’t been living with him these past few weeks. This doesn’t look good and again puts her in a bad light and how out of touch with reality she really is ?

3 minutes ago, Matty said:

On another note how did she get from London to the New York when there was a lockdown on travel? 
Back to the Party even Steven klein is being very ignorant or he just doesn’t get the guidelines, regardless of if you’ve been in quarantine you are not to go to other people’s houses and Madonna hasn’t been living with him these past few weeks. This doesn’t look good and again puts her in a bad light and how out of touch with reality she really is ?

honey, she's in new york.

im mixed on all this. yes, its her life, and the virus isnt going away. we are all going to eventually get back out there, risking our lives. also, i think she lied about the antibodies test.  its weird how one day she said she was tested for it, and the next day shes out partying. thats a hard test to come by right now. she gave herself a piss poor excuse to party with friends and will be shredded by the press. we still dont know if we cant get it again. maybe shes on the level, but the party seems pretty irresponsible.