Listen: MADAME XTOUR Studio Mixes by Kosmmik

Kosmmik

4 hours ago, isaac003 said:

Thanks Kosmmik, these are amazing! I think your skills have definitely improved compared to Rebel Heart Tour:handsy:

and I noticed a little error at 02:41 in Crave. maybe you can fix that in the download version :)

WOW THANKS. Well.. I might say I qiute didnt have a lot of material from this tour. 
This poing is a stop at the song. The instrumental seems quite accurate with the audio I have. So what's the error?

2 hours ago, Kosmmik said:

WOW THANKS. Well.. I might say I qiute didnt have a lot of material from this tour. 
This poing is a stop at the song. The instrumental seems quite accurate with the audio I have. So what's the error?

Crave 02:42 you can hear "ran so far" bridge vocals ahead of time. Or was that intentional? But I don't think M sang there based on some audios I've heard

24 minutes ago, isaac003 said:

Crave 02:42 you can hear "ran so far" bridge vocals ahead of time. Or was that intentional? But I don't think M sang there based on some audios I've heard

Oh I see.. in the audio I heard ..she said something quite similar at this point, so I added this part

3 hours ago, Kosmmik said:

Oh I see.. in the audio I heard ..she said something quite similar at this point, so I added this part

Oh I get it. Yeah she did say something like that at that point in many shows, but it's not "ran so far". I couldn't tell what she was really saying though, it's like "birds" something (as there are birds in the music video playing on background).

And in this Vegas show audio it's clear that she said "The little birdie has returned!" (and she said something different during some other shows too)

Anyway it's not an error, so no problem here. It's your call ;)

On 5/2/2020 at 2:43 AM, Kosmmik said:

I'm currently working on STUDIO MIXES BASED on the MADAME X TOUR VERSIONS.

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST HERE:

Tracks will be available LOSSLESS, including instrumental and playback versions when all tracks are done.

Meanwhile you can enjoy them on YouTube

Amazing, as always. Thank you @Kosmmik!

On 5/2/2020 at 8:01 AM, stancherry said:

So, only 7 songs are missing? You've done an incredible job within a very short period of time!!!

Missing songs (are any other songs missing???)

Dark Ballet  DONE!

Batuka DONE!

Killers DONE!

Crazy

Medellin DONE!

Extreme Occident

I Rise

Dark Ballet  DONE!

Batuka DONE!

Killers DONE!

Crazy

Medellin DONE!