Madonna went to see Steven Klein this week end for his birthday !

Redha DBL

Steven Klein has posted a pic on his instagram and some videos in his insta story from this week end. It was his birthday, he made a virtual birthday but one person was not with him virtually but physically ! Madonna went to see him ! And they were very close. No social distancing at all. People are not happy about it on the comments of the pic saying they do not respect quarantine and social distancing and so Steven Klein answer to them "we have been in quarantine together". People are calling him a liar lol. People are upset on facebook lol. Maybe now thay she knows she has the antibodies of the covid-19 she thinks she cannot get sick and feel released from social distancing. Well nothing is sure about the antobodies, the test is not really reliable from what i know. 

received_560183841166117.jpeg

received_589448848584762.jpeg

received_660187364543581.jpeg

received_645707312942638.jpeg

its all too weird. im not going to jump to conclusions here because i dont know the circumstances that made her think this is okay to do?  i do wonder if she really got an antibodies test? those are hard to come by right now. its just weird how one day she posted about it and the very next day she was out partying. its like she was trying to get a free pass to go out. we dont know enough about the virus to know even if someone had it, if they cant get it again.

Honestly, does anyone think Madonna would do anything that she hasn't been clearly informed is safe? It's more like those who are up in arms are simply jealous that they don't have the courage to understand that the media has been nailing them into a fear coffin for months. If you aren't immune-compromised, you'll be fine. Stop living in fear! Life will go on with or without you. Practice caution, not fascism.

The only reason we're in quarantine is because we're not tested. Once you are tested you are less in the unknown. Stven Klein is her neighbour, she bought her land in the Hampton's when she visited his estate there, there's only one parcel separating both properties and she bought it (and several others for privacy).

I'm happy to see her with Joey Arias and Suzanne Bartsch, that's New York nightlife royalty, where she belongs.

51 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Honestly, does anyone think Madonna would do anything that she hasn't been clearly informed is safe? It's more like those who are up in arms are simply jealous that they don't have the courage to understand that the media has been nailing them into a fear coffin for months. If you aren't immune-compromised, you'll be fine. Stop living in fear! Life will go on with or without you. Practice caution, not fascism.

Oh, Donald Trump is here with us it seems.   What you just wrote is not only extremely stupid and plain wrong, it's dangerous and you're a total moron. Shut the fuck up will you? I hope you don't have to suffer the loss of a loved one because of some other c__t like you spreading such news. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Debrah said:

Oh, Donald Trump is here with us it seems.   What you just wrote is not only extremely stupid and plain wrong, it's dangerous and you're a total moron. Shut the fuck up will you? I hope you don't have to suffer the loss of a loved one because of some other c__t like you spreading such news. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

When someone disagrees with you, you automatically insult them and align them with Donald Trump? I think this says more about you than me. Please don't waste any more of your time on me. We are clearly very different people and there's enough room for more than just one opinion in this world. 

39 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm happy to see her with Joey Arias and Suzanne Bartsch, that's New York nightlife royalty, where she belongs.

Well I'm glad you're happy that Madonna's having fun partying.   That's fandom.   Even though she obviously wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, it's nice you're caring more about her partying ways than about public safety by writing such shit on a semi-public forum.

ps - your pseudonym is undeserved.

1 minute ago, Debrah said:

Well I'm glad you're happy that Madonna's having fun partying.   That's fandom.   Even though she obviously wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, it's nice you're caring more about her partying ways than about public safety by writing such shit on a semi-public forum.

You seem to have a very strong inclination to make massive assumptions about people you do not know anything about. Please refocus your attention where it is welcome and where it might have more effectiveness.

9 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

You seem to have a very strong inclination to make massive assumptions about people you do not know anything about. Please refocus your attention where it is welcome and where it might have more effectiveness.

It seems you need to read what you just wrote slowly, I meant, very, very slowly

see... it goes both ways you know?

8 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Since there are already 2 people who've PMed me here for medical advices, advices that I'm in professional position to gladly give, I'd say my attention and my posts telling off fake-news-spreaders like you are perfectly well directed.  Not everything is a matter of opinion. You can have your opinions, but you can't "have your facts". 

5 minutes ago, Debrah said:

Since there are already 2 people who've PMed me here for medical advices, advices that I'm in professional position to gladly give, I'd say my attention and my posts telling off fake-news-spreaders like you are perfectly well directed.  Not everything is a matter of opinion. You can have your opinions, but you can't "have your facts". 

If anyone needs advice on how to make a telephone with string and two tin cans, PM me. For everyone else, please PM the doctor. I don't believe I have given anyone any medical advice. Moving along...

12 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I don't believe I have given anyone any medical advice.

Oh really ?

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

the media has been nailing them into a fear coffin for months. If you aren't immune-compromised, you'll be fine.

Your direct quote. Now shut the F-up will you ? Go hide in shame.

I think we have to see how the situation is in Portugal. As far as I know they are better tan other countries. Here in Spain we started to go out yesterday (just for a walk) and if everything goes ok they are saying that next week people can go out to see their families and Friends but not more than ten people in a house.

As I said, Portugal has a much better situation than Spain, so maybe they are in the next fase. I'm sure that if she went there is because she could do it. 

13 minutes ago, scamper said:

I think we have to see how the situation is in Portugal. As far as I know they are better tan other countries. Here in Spain we started to go out yesterday (just for a walk) and if everything goes ok they are saying that next week people can go out to see their families and Friends but not more than ten people in a house.

As I said, Portugal has a much better situation than Spain, so maybe they are in the next fase. I'm sure that if she went there is because she could do it. 

She was in London 

28 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

The thing is....can't she still "carry" the virus back to her kids, etc? It's just odd she is doing this when we still don't know enough about this virus and how it's "carried"....and/or if you can even get it again(that possibility has not been ruled out either). 

people who carry antibodies specific to the novel coronavirus have been infected previously, even if they didnt know it. for those people, discovering that they have these virus fighting antibodies could raise hopes of immunity and a return to normal life. if she is being honest, then shes been infected and those people around her at the time have already been at risk. possibly she was infected earlier in the year before the lockdown. 

thats of course if shes really had the antibodies test? and your right, we still dont know enough about the virus to know if she can be reinfected.