Madonna went to see Steven Klein this week end for his birthday !

Redha DBL

8 hours ago, Alibaba said:

It's more like those who are up in arms are simply jealous that they don't have the courage to understand that the media has been nailing them into a fear coffin for months. If you aren't immune-compromised, you'll be fine. Stop living in fear! Life will go on with or without you. Practice caution, not fascism.

This is one of the stupidest things I have read on this form in a long time. 

I am not immune compromised so I know that if I catch the virus there is a good chance that I will be fine, but not everything revolves around me. I can still catch the virus and spread it to other people. Who cares if grampa dies? Or the neighbour's 10 year-old kid with cancer? As long as I can go out and be "free". 

8 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Stop living in fear!

We should be afraid of a virus that has already killed hundreds out thousands of people (and that's with most of the world being in lockdown). A virus for which there is no cure and that has been shown to potentially permanently affect the lungs of people who have recovered 

16 hours ago, I don't search I find said:

This is one of the stupidest things I have read on this form in a long time. 

I am not immune compromised so I know that if I catch the virus there is a good chance that I will be fine, but not everything revolves around me. I can still catch the virus and spread it to other people. Who cares if grampa dies? Or the neighbour's 10 year-old kid with cancer? As long as I can go out and be "free". 

I do not adhere to any of the projections emboldened in the quoted paragraph. We probably have entirely different views of life, and therefore it would be impossible for me to make anything I say relatable. However, I certainly acknowledge that by avoiding resorting to making personal statements of judgment on others - like qualifying their words as being stupid - I also save myself a good deal of spiritual turmoil. Don Miguel Ruiz has some excellent basic principles that can always be applied when that ego starts to itch. 

The 4 Agreements.jpg

4 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I do not adhere to any of the projections emboldened in the quoted paragraph. We probably have entirely different views of life, and therefore it would be impossible for me to make anything I say relatable. However, I certainly acknowledge that by avoiding resorting to making personal statements of judgment on others - like qualifying their words as being stupid - I also save myself a good deal of spiritual turmoil. Don Miguel Ruiz has some excellent basic principles that can always be applied when that ego starts to itch. 

The 4 Agreements.jpg

So can I call you selfish, irresponsible, dangerous and spreading fake news, if I can't call your statements stupid? 

9 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Can't she do anything without announcing it publicly? How did she not know how this is going to be perceived? I swear she does this on purpose. :salty:

but she didnt announce anything. she mentioned nothing about her going to this party. this all came from Steven Kliens instagram. 

the whole thing is losing traction. no one cares. it isnt getting any press. probably a good thing.

17 hours ago, I don't search I find said:

So can I call you selfish, irresponsible, dangerous and spreading fake news, if I can't call your statements stupid? 

Absolutely. Whatever floats your boat. Insulting strangers isn't in my repertoire, but good for you! Here are some thoughts from another thread.

It’s strange to me that the vast majority of people on these boards are adults, but they act like spoilt children behind a screen. There’s meant to be passion in a fanbase, but Madonna fan forums have been a toxic environment more often than not for the greater part of the last 12 years. The Hard Candy era was a major turning point. Arguments over plastic surgery and whether or not we are entitled to express an opinion at all have usurped the very essence of what initially brought Madonna fans together online at the turn of the century; a thirst for a deeper understanding of Madonna the individual, and Madonna the entertainer and public figure. Exploring the triumphs, the failures, the paradoxes and the evolutionary process of her creative output as the world has changed should be exciting and stimulating, but there are always the loudmouths with their petulant faux outrage that serves as no more than a mask for all their own unexamined repressed shame and self-judgment. The politically correct eventually became the SJW contingency, and now those that feel the least at peace with themselves use their online identities to attack people for expressing opinion at any cost because they thrive on having somewhere to express all that anger inside. Sad indeed, but one just has to accept that there will always be a peanut gallery. If there’s anything I’ve learned from Madonna, it’s to process your wounds privately and then come back fighting smarter. 

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

but she didnt announce anything. she mentioned nothing about her going to this party. this all came from Steven Kliens instagram. 

the whole thing is losing traction. no one cares. it isnt getting any press. probably a good thing.

It’s getting press in the UK and it’s been on the Daily mail and I’m glad, although I’m thinking she does this on purpose to keep herself in the press as she knows she can longer make the press with her music or videos 

13 minutes ago, Matty said:

It’s getting press in the UK and it’s been on the Daily mail and I’m glad, although I’m thinking she does this on purpose to keep herself in the press as she knows she can longer make the press with her music or videos 

strange that your "glad" shes getting bad press?!? :Madonna032:

and lol to daily mail being something we should take seriously, knowing how they love trashing her at any chance they get. the only reason we know this is because Steven Klien posted about it. as mentioned, no one cares. she isnt looking for press over this or she would have posted it herself. this is nothing more than fans overreacting.

As if Steven Klein would post it without M's approval... even during regular times but let alone now given the situation and the context of the party... Of course she would not post it herself on her own insta account, it would look too obvious and most of all silly next to her quarantine diaries and all her #stayhome #socialdistancing hashtags (cause yes mind you she keeps on using them even today...). She knows it would be everywhere the minute after Steven poster them. Some fans don't seem to realise that for a couple of years M use instagram for a kinda new kind of promo ; bad promo. She knows she's not on top of her career anymore and anyway when the press talks about her nowadays, most of the time it's to trash her so she uses it to her advantage ; to stay in the headlines news and always be the hot topic. It started with that pic of Rocco and her friends some years ago holding alcohol bottles when he was like 17 or something... since then she never stopped posting upsetting stuff deliberately. As she once said "I don't care if people talk good or bad about me, what matters is that they talk about me". First the "i'm covid 19-antobodies positive" and the sentence "i'm gonna breath the covid-19 air" that shocked a lot of people and she was all over the celebrity news for a week. Now the Klein birthday and here we go, a new round of headlines for one more week... Madonna's need for attention will never be in quarantine, never. That's also what made her where she is now, she understood the power of going viral decades before internet.

5 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Absolutely. Whatever floats your boat. Insulting strangers isn't in my repertoire, but good for you! Here are some thoughts from another thread.

It’s strange to me that the vast majority of people on these boards are adults, but they act like spoilt children behind a screen. There’s meant to be passion in a fanbase, but Madonna fan forums have been a toxic environment more often than not for the greater part of the last 12 years. The Hard Candy era was a major turning point. Arguments over plastic surgery and whether or not we are entitled to express an opinion at all have usurped the very essence of what initially brought Madonna fans together online at the turn of the century; a thirst for a deeper understanding of Madonna the individual, and Madonna the entertainer and public figure. Exploring the triumphs, the failures, the paradoxes and the evolutionary process of her creative output as the world has changed should be exciting and stimulating, but there are always the loudmouths with their petulant faux outrage that serves as no more than a mask for all their own unexamined repressed shame and self-judgment. The politically correct eventually became the SJW contingency, and now those that feel the least at peace with themselves use their online identities to attack people for expressing opinion at any cost because they thrive on having somewhere to express all that anger inside. Sad indeed, but one just has to accept that there will always be a peanut gallery. If there’s anything I’ve learned from Madonna, it’s to process your wounds privately and then come back fighting smarter. 

No no no, you don't get to act superior and tell me I am toxic. I was calling you out on your fake news. You are a danger to other people and don't get to preach to me how to live. You are welcome to go through all of my posts, you will see that I have never insulted anybody else ever on this forum, never talked about plastic surgery or been toxic. I just couldn't let you say what you said without intervening. Again, shame on you. 

16 hours ago, I don't search I find said:

No no no, you don't get to act superior and tell me I am toxic. I was calling you out on your fake news. You are a danger to other people and don't get to preach to me how to live. You are welcome to go through all of my posts, you will see that I have never insulted anybody else ever on this forum, never talked about plastic surgery or been toxic. I just couldn't let you say what you said without intervening. Again, shame on you. 

I get to say whatever I want in defense of myself against misguided, misinformed individuals with whom I have neither connection nor history, and who wish to project their personal fears upon me. Frankly your insistence makes me questions your mental stability. Perhaps Madonna's own response via social media today regarding the origin of her infection can finally release you from the absurdity of your monologue. 

back to the matter at hand... :Madonna025:

It's also worth noting that these antibodies tests are very inaccurate at the moment and have about a 50% chance of giving a false positive. Which means they are basically worthless. 

I can't believe she's acting like this. She seems to think she had it at the end of her tour, but she doesn't know this, obviously if all she's had is a faulty antibodies test. Not to mention... did ALL of these people have tests too?!?? Where is her reasoning. Sure lets say the tests worked and she has the antibodies and the antibodies ACTUALLY mean you can't be reinfected... Did all of her children have antibodies tests? Did the people at Steven Klien's party have antibodies tests? Who's to say she isn't still contagious? Thats one of the reasons this virus is so dangerous, because people with NO SYMPTOMS are carrying on and transmitting it unknowingly. Im sorry I can't get behind her on this one. 

The only other way I could see her acting like this is she DID have everyone tested but she doesn't want to say so because it's not as easy for regular folk to get tested. Even still she needs someone to inform her of the accuracy of these tests. 

7 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I get to say whatever I want in defense of myself against misguided, misinformed individuals with whom I have neither connection nor history, and who wish to project their personal fears upon me. Frankly your insistence makes me questions your mental stability. Perhaps Madonna's own response via social media today regarding the origin of her infection can finally release you from the absurdity of your monologue. 

Bla Bla Bla you clearly don't understand anything about medicine or how this virus works. You have given no signs of understanding why what you said was wrong and you haven't apologised. Stop talking to me