I was wondering...(next project)

im sure shes dying to direct another film. if one of her projects get a green light you can be sure she will jump at that. i believe that she wont be ready for music for another two or three years. then there is her health. in that SK birthday video, it appeared she was still limping. im concerned about that.

15 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Am I the only one still waiting for that Acoustic EP with all those tracks she's been teasing us diring the last few years?

Between The Bars

Send In The Clowns

If I Had A Hammer

Can't Help Falling In Love

Hallellujah

#whynot

I want studio version and digital promo releases please

I think she will work on the MADAMEX TOUR DVD edition...

we will have to wait a long time before we get a new album...

You have to take into account that she will probably want to tour with a new release,

but she have to heal before...

and just two days ago we got I DON'T SEARCH I FIND, and not all the remixes available,

she could even release the GOD CONTROL ones... so, I hope I'm wrong, but the only "new " music

we will hear from her will be vocals on her boyfriend's "music".......................

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

just figure that if she’s laying down vocals for her BF, she probably has a cool recording setup out in the Hamptons, and she’s most probably gotten creative while she can’t be as active as she’d like due to healing from her injuries. 

But didn’t he record his album back in Europe while the tour was going?

40 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

just figure that if she’s laying down vocals for her BF, she probably has a cool recording setup out in the Hamptons, and she’s most probably gotten creative while she can’t be as active as she’d like due to healing from her injuries. 

she doesnt have a recording studio in her Hampton home. we wont hear new music for sometime now except from the song she did with her BF. i believe that was recorded before everyone was locked down.

5 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

she doesnt have a recording studio in her Hampton home. we wont hear new music for sometime now except from the song she did with her BF. i believe that was recorded before everyone was locked down.

With good acoustics and a decent microphone, you don’t need a recording studio. Most popular music is recorded via GarageBand nowadays, and then mixed and mastered separately in a studio. 

2 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

With good acoustics and a decent microphone, you don’t need a recording studio. Most popular music is recorded via GarageBand nowadays, and then mixed and mastered separately in a studio. 

yes, but have we ever known Madonna to record new music that way ever? shes still old school and uses studios.

17 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

yes, but have we ever known Madonna to record new music that way ever? shes still old school and uses studios.

Confessions was initially developed and recorded this way, and I’m sure many other songs were initially recorded in a home studio. 

1 minute ago, Alibaba said:

It was fifteen years ago. Home studios have come a long way. I’m more interested in the possibility than the pragmatism of it, but thanks for the repartee. 

im interested in the realism of it. point being, she hasnt a home studio. shes always relied on working in others studios with producers. 

5 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

im interested in the realism of it. point being, she hasnt a home studio. shes always relied on working in others studios with producers. 

Yeah. And it’s the exception to the rule that makes for new rules. The entire world is constantly in flux, and currently we are in the midst of an unprecedented societal and economic overhaul. Realism is a loose concept in 2020. Even for Madonna. Cut to her with her sequencer making loops on the toilet.

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

Lots of Rebel Heart was recorded in Hotels.  It that was with a producer. I doubt she can convince someone else to break quarantine and come to her Hampton compound to record music.